Whats your favorite fight of all time

diaz-daley.gif

Dunno if it's my favorite, but I have have probably seen it more times than any other fight

Matter of fact, rewatching it again right now
I was literally coming here to post that I've watch this fight more than any others. I think it helps that it's not very long and it's all over YouTube.

Karo vs Nick Diaz
Shogun vs lil Nog
Dan Henderson vs Ninja
Pele vs macaco
Frank Shamrock vs John Lober
Mark kerr vs Paul Varelans
Danny Bennett vs Jay R Palmer
Igor vs Edshun Carvalho

I remember loving them all, but i can't remember if they were actually great or I'm just remembering them that way.

At the time? Gracie-Severin. Later maybe Hughes-Trigg (tho' I kinda grew to dislike Hughes thru the years).

Wand x Stann is my third one, after Fedor x Cro Cop

I like Weidcry x Rockhold very much too.

Love or hate Wandy he is a warrior. One of his early highlight reels got me watching MMA when i didnt even realize it was going on in Japan. The violence he created jad mee hooked and ive been ever since. Fav fight Wandy vs Rampage 2

Don Frye - Yoshihiro Takayama. Awful from a technical sense, but probably the closest thing you'll see to a street fight in the ring.

Man I wish Don Frye was still about, and not in his 50's

In order
Sperry vs Zinoviev - Watching a BJJ legend get tapped at the end of a grueling fight because he got frustrated and made an impulsive rookie mistake never gets old.

Fedor vs Randleman
- Never give up. Also, Randleman coming out of nowhere to KO CroCop and nearly win the GP was almost a dark horse story for the ages. Almost...

Wand vs Matsui
- Tremendous heart by Matsui and utter domination by Wand. Punched so much his hands could not be contained by gloves and tape.

Diaz vs Gomi - Nick showing everyone exactly how tough he is. Gomi throwing everything he had and still losing. Gogoplata for the win. Insane fight.

Back