What's your favorite Phil Collins song?

Agent Mulder's Hair

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
This is SO hard for me to even pick but probably I gotta go with this:

But I'm not joking or exagerrating when I say I can list about 10 other of his shit that are my favorites. Easy Lover, Land of Confusion, Tonight Tonight, The Brazilian, Just A Job To Do, That's All, Two Worlds One Family, etc. etc. This motherfucker is awesome.

In the Air Tonight or Land of Confusion. But there are lots of good ones. Maybe Easy Lover now that I think about it.

In the Air Tonight

tumblr_oosq82AxY51uphxvgo1_500.gif

Paradise and the Tarzan song are great too

In Too Deep is the most moving pop song of the 1980s, about monogamy and commitment. The song is extremely uplifting. Their lyrics are as positive and affirmative as anything I've heard in rock. Christy, get down on your knees so Sabrina can see your asshole.

Both sides of the story.

Not only is it a melodic and soothing song it also carries with it the chance of change in the face of what would seem insurmountable odds, the lyrics are fresh and dynamic whilst clearly stating it’s meaning and staying with the context of the song, we can change whether it be for the better or worse.

Phil really is best as a solo artist and it is stressed with this song, that even his style of pacing can change to suit the picture he is painting, a truly stand out sound from a great, great artist

Last edited:
Must it strictly be Genesis with Phil Collins as the front man? If so, my choice is "Tonight, Tonight, Tonight". If we can include all Genesis albums, it would be "In the Cage" on the album "The Lamb Lies Down on Broadway".

Ignoring Genesis,

Tomorrow Never Knows (Beatles Cover)
Doesn’t Anybody Stay Together Anymore?
Take Me Home

......and about 100 other ones

Don't lose my number or Land of Confusion.

But I'm more of a Peter Gabriel guy.

Love Land of Confusion, even the video was ahead of it's time.

what ever the one was about him fucking his step daughter when she was 16ish.

This is SO hard for me to even pick but probably I gotta go with this:

But I'm not joking or exagerrating when I say I can list about 10 other of his shit that are my favorites. Easy Lover, Land of Confusion, Tonight Tonight, The Brazilian, Just A Job To Do, That's All, Two Worlds One Family, etc. etc. This motherfucker is awesome.

I can't dance, 10/10

All of them. I celebrate the mans entire catalogue.

Freebird...................and don't give me that "it's a Skynard song" crap either

Back