Whats your favorite Shogun finish?

I wouldn't make a big deal about him KO'ing that version of Liddell though.
Agreed. A faint gust of wind or pouring too much water on his head between rounds would've put down that version of Chuck.

@KevinLee

<{Heymansnicker}>

... I'm KevinLee, I got him in my AV and he's also my favorite fighter...

<Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo>
tenor.gif
tenor.gif

Naughtyboy ?

Dumb fucked trying to be funny... Your boy just got finished also, keep that in mind. He's also a can that will never be a champ. Shogun at least hold Pride and UFC belts.

Holy shit that's the saltiest post I've ever read hahaha

Holy shit that's the saltiest post I've ever read hahaha
And was well executed... You're new around here I can see, so you will definitely see saltier material than this one. Stay tune.

But you consider yourself Kevin Lee isn't ? Is that retard or what?
How do i considered myself Kevin Lee because my username is Kevin Lee lol ? So would that mean you consider yourself a naughty boy lol ? Sounds fruity lol.

How do i considered myself Kevin Lee because my username is Kevin Lee lol ? So would that mean you consider yourself a naughty boy lol ? Sounds fruity lol.
You got him all over you, that's how... You ride Kevin's dick with some retarded passion.

You got him all over you, that's how... You ride Kevin's dick with some retarded passion.
Duded named Naughty boy is talking about riding dicks. Stop sharing your fantasies on sherdog. We all know your fruity cause that name lol.

Machida.

Or Shogun calling out Anderson’s “friends” bullshit which made Anderson duck him and win by submission

You act like Anderson stole your girl or something

I don't even know how Anderson is related to this topic, but somehow you made it about him because you're a little hating bitch

Or Shogun calling out Anderson’s “friends” bullshit which made Anderson duck him and win by submission

Elaborate? I remember Anderson said he didn't want to fight Jones because they were friends.

Duded called Naughty boy is talking about riding dicks. Stop sharing your fantasies on sherdog. We all know you fruity cause that name lol.
Cool... Back in 2010 when I started posting, I really didn't know the connotations of that nickname that I choose. My bad I guess.

On the other hand, the reality is you only got that shitty argument as an attempt to counter backing what I told you since the first comment. You're a dumb fucked that just came to sherdog to hype his can fighter in Kevin Lee only to be dispatched and looked stupid in the process using avatar and username of that loser...

Well done.

Cool... Back in 2010 when I started posting, I really didn't know the connotations of that nickname that I choose. My bad I guess.

On the other hand, the reality is you only got that shitty argument as an attempt to counter backing what I told you since the first comment. You're a dumb fucked that just came to sherdog to hype his can fighter in Kevin Lee only to be dispatched and looked stupid in the process using avatar and username of that loser...

Well done.
tpdgaf.gif
The only one thats looks stupid is you with a weird Gegard photo and a fruity name.

tpdgaf.gif
The only one thats looks stupid is you with a old Gegard photo and a fruity name.

Lololol... I got you. Kevin... So convenient.

Oh wait, Kevin got fucked a few days ago... He's irrelevant now.

<45>

You don't give a fuck because is true isn't Kevin Lee...

Who's triggered now?

;)
You had to comment twice to the same quote lol. Sounds like triggered fruit to me. Did you see what happen to Mousasi fighting a scrub in Bellator lol ?

Back