Whats your favorite Shogun finish?

GlitteringSmallIndianskimmer-size_restricted.gif
I love how you conveniently shooped out the skateboard to make it look like OSP won fairly.

Edit-My bad, I see it now. Just didn't want people re-writing history.

Nope... It sounds like I pressed the "post reply" button early, that's it.
Your triggered Naughty boy lol. I would be to with that name to lol. That name sounds like screaming to come out the closet lol.

Your triggered Naughty boy lol. I would be to with that name to lol. That name sounds like screaming to come out the closet lol.
uh, yeah sure, if you got so much imagination... just as thinking you're Kevin Lee for example.

You act like Anderson stole your girl or something

I don't even know how Anderson is related to this topic, but somehow you made it about him because you're a little hating bitch
It's weird how posters can somehow bring another fighter into every conversation, the fact the guy is so balls deep in your head is fucking scary.

Like honestly he's got that W over you when all you do is talk about him.

Reminds me of like the jealous ex gf that hates you but takes you back in a heart break.

I hated Arona so this one has a special place in my heart
463994_o_medium.gif

Shogun's phoenix moment, I was so fucking happy
shogun-chuck.gif

He won twice!!!!! And we can't be friends if you don't agree
mauricio-rua_lyoto-machida.gif

This one is so brutal, I thought Minireem was going to die
19w40w.gif

You act like Anderson stole your girl or something

I don't even know how Anderson is related to this topic, but somehow you made it about him because you're a little hating bitch

Nuthugger triggered beyond belief

Elaborate? I remember Anderson said he didn't want to fight Jones because they were friends.

Anderson said he didn’t want to fight Shogun because they were friends but Shogun came out and said they never were and that he’d fight him. Clear duck

It's weird how posters can somehow bring another fighter into every conversation, the fact the guy is so balls deep in your head is fucking scary.

Like honestly he's got that W over you when all you do is talk about him.

Reminds me of like the jealous ex gf that hates you but takes you back in a heart break.

It’s weird how you are agreeing with someone who does the same as with with GSP but the only difference is I don’t cry about it like a little bitch. I swear Anderson nuthuggers are the most sensitive and hypocrital bunch of tools around

Machida 2

Winning him the belt that he should have got at 104

It’s weird how you are agreeing with someone who does the same as with with GSP but the only difference is I don’t cry about it like a little bitch. I swear Anderson nuthuggers are the most sensitive and hypocrital bunch of tools around
So you are both fucking weirdos?

Back