What's your favorite song right now?

I cant get this song out of my head. Its beautiful and haunting at the same time.

Every day is another favorite song but "one foot out the door" is always at or near the top since it came out.

Nobody has properly duplicated Eddie Van Halen's solo at the end of it.

Been exploring Jimmy Urine's stuff and a group called Enter Shakari

Really digging this right now. Anyone know similar songs/sounds?

Music goes with the badass rocket footage.

This one is very old but got reposted.

I've loved this song for years,but never got to hear it live. Then over New Years weekend Local H did two shows "One night in heaven, One night in hell". We went to the night in hell on New Years Eve and they played this to close out the encore and it was amazing. I know it wasn't Dio but it made me love the song that much more.

I'm all over the place.

Toss up between these two:

I've been on a big instrumental rock/fusion binge lately.

Not having a vocalist means you can just focus on the music and not worry about what they're saying with their vocabulary/mouth, but with their fingers/soul. There's beauty in that simplicity.

I've loved this song for years,but never got to hear it live. Then over New Years weekend Local H did two shows "One night in heaven, One night in hell". We went to the night in hell on New Years Eve and they played this to close out the encore and it was amazing. I know it wasn't Dio but it made me love the song that much more.

Heaven and hell takes you on a journey.

been revisiting a lot of old stuff....

it was no different to when I first heard it, blew me away again.....

forgot how got this was.....

when I got a decent haircut, and wore a nice shirts, I loved these choons, still do

Last edited:
Was listening to this one again, recently. It never fails to put a smile on my face. Definitely a pick-me-up song:

I love the frantic pace of this song, right in line with the title.

Back