What's your favorite song right now?

First time hearing them so again I thank you for the share!Definitely a band on my radar that I'll be adding to my iPod for my work tunes.Ordinary is a catchy,cool tune,can't wait to hear it allGordonhat

Im glad ya like it.

I used to always pair them up with avail and listen to both on my way to and from school alot back then. Avail has a bit more edge to them though . I always thought they made a good combo

Im glad ya like it.

I used to always pair them up with avail and listen to both on my way to and from school alot back then. Avail has a bit more edge to them though . I always thought they made a good combo

More tunes!Thanks man.I dig this too<Moves>

This what im jammin now. Thought it was so good figured id find someone to share it with

I dig all you've posted thus far m8!Thanks and if you think of more then keep 'me coming pal!I grew up metal but have a huge collection of EVERYTHING I listen to all..sorry but no country:p;)

I dig all you've posted thus far m8!Thanks and if you think of more then keep 'me coming pal!I grew up metal but have a huge collection of EVERYTHING I listen to all..sorry but no country:p;)

I grew up with punkf and ska myself but I always enjoy taking tunes and am more than willing to send lots of em

Thrash from Detroit

Old school legend

Fave local band and where Gutter comes from

I cannot get this song out of my head.

I'm not a fan of parody or joke bands but I make the exception for Steel Panther. This Bon Jovi-esque song has been stuck in my head for weeks.

Toe To Toes from Mastodon off of their new Brent Hinds led EP Cold Dark Place due out September 22nd. Love that Brent's vocals are the focus on the track

Also the second album by Brent Hind's side project Fiend Without A Face recently released is awesome and the very first track off of it is the bees knees

[yt]

There is a song on it called 'dog is dead', that's my favourite song at the moment.

Back