What's your go to website for mma news?

Haj01

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
The reason I ask is because i was a big fan of mmafighting.com but since Ariel left it doesn't feel the same. Don't get that breaking first on the scene type news anymore.

Now Ariel is now on espn. But their interface I really do not like. Everything is like a sub section as espn is not dedicated to mma but a variety of sports. I don't really like their site. Even when you want to watch Ariel's new show there's no direct links. You have to click on a link to a another link and it's like wtf?

What do you guys use or suggest? Sherdog.com I haven't been on since last year. Obviously the forums are great and you can seem to find most information here. But still forums and news sites are alot different.

I just noticed I'm now a silver metal belt. But I preferred the red one :(

MMAJunkie & ESPN.

MMAMania used to be ok but it's pretty shit now. Bloody Elbow was always shit, but sporadically entertaining shit at least.

and here.

MMAfighting and Sherdog FORUMS, because the news site sucks pretty bad.

Twitter. I follow literally 1000s of mma fans and journalists.
Plus here.

The only MMA related site I look at is the Sherdog forum.

Cards for any responses not repping The Dawg. This place is the biz.

I come on here, I find it's both funny and I don't miss much.

Sometimes I use Reddit.

I also used to use the site lowkickmma.com back in the day. Years and years ago. Mainly because they used to post fight vids. But then they decided to go legit...

I like sherdog for my news beacuse anything newsworthy is posted in about 10 new threads and I get the quality commentary of retarded MMA know-it-alls.

kimura.se, It's Swedish, but it's mainly for new about the swedish/european mma scene, otherwise i just use Sherdog forum

MMAFighting is my first choice, but Sherdog and MMAJunkie are in the mix. You're right about trying to find the Helwani show through ESPN. I just bypass them and go straight to Ariel's twitter now.
Great job ESPN. You sign the best MMA reporter in the biz then just bury him where no one can find him. I hope this isn't your plan for UFC events in the future. Dipshits.

Back