What's your internet speed?

Grassshoppa

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
125/10 with Cox. Two networks - 2.4g and 5g. Still doesn't seem fast enough.

You?

122/23 Oceanic/Spectrum (wireless). Oahu

You?

I had 150/50 with cox but I live rural now so I have a cell phone I tether and it gets anywhere from 35/6 to a 36k connection.

0.74mbps download 0.23mbps upload.

mine is medium speed

I don't want to make you look poor or anything bro but I've got

ludicrous_speed.jpg

Don't know the actual numbers but that shit is slow. I live in the middle of the desert though. I'm just glad we have high speed at all. I'd commit seppuku if I had to go outside and talk to the useless scum here.

You?
Yeah I made the mistake of thinking because my speed is fast, that everything I do online will be fast. That's simply not the case. You're often at the mercy of the server's speed at the time your accessing it.

It's so fast that I feel like I'm constantly underutilizing it, like having a Ferrari but only using it to go to the grocery store around the corner.

Internet speed test

15.3 Megabits per second upload

51.8 Mbps download

Latency: 73 ms

Is this true? I don't know how to read this shit.

Your Internet speed is very fast

Your Internet connection should be able to handle multiple devices streaming HD videos, video conferencing, and gaming at the same time.

Internet speed test

51.8 Mbps download

Your Internet connection should be able to handle multiple devices streaming HD videos, video conferencing, and gaming at the same time.

Reran my tests and got dramatically different results. At least I think they are but I don't know what delta is meaningful here.

76.1 mbps DOWNLOAD

12.6 UPLOAD

Internet speed test

51.8 Mbps download

You can easily have 4-5 devices streamimg off of that.

that seems plenty fast unless you're talking about your up and you're trying to stream at hd resolutions. any down over 100 should be fine; if it's slow it's probably something to do with where you're downloading from, not your actual connection.

anyway, 110 / 15 for me.

Back