What's your next purchase? v2

WorldofWarcraft

Holy Paladin
Banned
Reaction score
The previous thread has 1000 posts, time to lock it up. Here is thread version 2

last purchase was a Mosin for $100, my 4th one

fm4Av.jpg

That's cool^!

I've never owned, or shot any kind of gun before.

Edit: Did not realize I was in the gun forum. I dumb.

Last edited:
10593.jpg

It's not a super expensive watch, but its a step up from what i've got. Sporty too

Odin willing:

A Saiga .308 w/ 22 inch barrel:

634785704592758660pztbvuwm.jpg

Just picked up this Glock 22 RTF2 model. Got it for a deal at $389 LNIB.
be790338.jpg

Another AK or an M&P 9mm will be my next purchase.

I am on the hunt for a S&W Model 27 with a 3 and half inch barrel. I got two shops on look-out for me, and will give me first call if someone bring one in. So could be anyday or months but i will have one.

image003.jpg

still amassing parts for my next AR build.

after that i want a new carry pistol, and then i think im going to buy one of these:

attachment.php

stoeger double defense. they make an over/under model too, and i'm torn as to which one i want :)

CS80PGTKa.jpg

Just picked up the Cold Steel GI Tanto for $20. I wanted an extra knife that i can leave strapped to my backpack. This thing is a hell of a deal for $20, definitely a great value. The scales are a bit too smooth for my taste, but I'm going remove them and do a paracord wrap anyway.

If you are looking for a good quality, no nonsense, no frills knife this is a great one to have.

Just today I got the .22lr conversion for the CZ 85. Good shit.

thumbnail.aspx

For reference, the 85 Combat...

CZ85_combat.jpg

I'm not sure. I used to have some kind of Mossberg 30-06, sold it. Now I'm reconsidering getting another good bolt action that I could throw a nice scope on. Taking any and all suggestions if you guys know of any reliable, fairly priced models.

I'm not sure. I used to have some kind of Mossberg 30-06, sold it. Now I'm reconsidering getting another good bolt action that I could throw a nice scope on. Taking any and all suggestions if you guys know of any reliable, fairly priced models.

4x4, 100ATR would be good starting points.

4x4, 100ATR would be good starting points.

I have the 100 ATR and love it. It's affordable and comes with rails as well as iron sights. The stock is really light, however I'm pretty sure it's hollow. Other people have described it as flimsy. I think I may replace it with one of boyd's classic stocks for the 100 atr one day. Definitely a good buy for the money though.

CS80PGTKa.jpg

Just picked up the Cold Steel GI Tanto for $20. I wanted an extra knife that i can leave strapped to my backpack. This thing is a hell of a deal for $20, definitely a great value. The scales are a bit too smooth for my taste, but I'm going remove them and do a paracord wrap anyway.

If you are looking for a good quality, no nonsense, no frills knife this is a great one to have.

Why so cheap? What kind of steel is it?

I'm thinking I should invest in a few more AK's and various other "assault rifles..."

Who knows, maybe they'll drastically go up in price the way the political climate is nowadays

Back