What's your next purchase? v2

My dad has a kel tec p-3AT (shoots .380) and has been having trouble with jams (double feed) and shells ejecting straight up into the air. I think his extractor needs some work, but I'm starting to wonder about the quality of their firearms with what I hear from people.

I haven't had any feed issues except for one double feed, but I think that was me messing wiht my grip (limp wristed the shot). I did have the take down rod (the little pin thing, whatever it's called) break on me. The tab sheered off at some point. It could have been a fluke and when I emailed Keltec, they said they would send me a replacement. I had it in my mail just a few days later.

Just picked up a couple more Glock 17 mags to add to the collection. Ill probably buy a few more G19 mags too.

B5BC10C9-D281-4272-BE04-FD0062E05F68-478-00000044DCD1BA3E.jpg

GLock came out with the 30s this week. I dont like the 36 either. The 30s is a glock 30 with a slimmer slide

I'm super jelly of those with the freedom to own this pistol in its factory configuration. I have a G21 that I recently decided to keep (glad because it's a good done) be nice to have its little sister with it.

My two glocks. Gen 3 21sf and a new gen 3 26 i picked up over christmas. Also my Theis holster that just came in today! So far love this holster.
24186t5.jpg

2l9rwz.jpg

1z3w6jq.jpg

My two glocks. Gen 3 21sf and a new gen 3 26 i picked up over christmas. Also my Theis holster that just came in today! So far love this holster.
24186t5.jpg

2l9rwz.jpg

1z3w6jq.jpg

How much bigger is the 21 compared to the 17 or 22?

How much bigger is the 21 compared to the 17 or 22?

fully loaded the glock 21 is about 6-7oz heavier that a 17. Over all height is about the same. 21 is a bit longer but the most noticeable difference is the thickness. The glock 21sf has a noticeably thicker grip and the slide is a bit thicker.

The glock 21 is an amazingly soft shooting .45

60 mile radius... and not a single Glock 19 in stock for sale.

Damn this shit sucks.

I'm not looking for a glock, but I have looked when I was in gun stores in a few states and haven't seen shit for glocks period, let alone the popular ones.

60 mile radius... and not a single Glock 19 in stock for sale.

Damn this shit sucks.

Try gunbroker, or gunsamerica.
look for a high rated seller that accepts cc and have it shipped to your local gun shop. Its easy if you haven't done it before. Just call your gun shop and ask them fax or email their ffl to where ever u bought it from. Gunbroker might even already have the ffl info.

Last edited:
Think I'm gonna get an HK 45 and a Surefire X300 Ultra, then get a Crown Holster for them. Also really liking the new Walther PPX.

Gonna put Trijicon tritium sights on the HK. It doesn't come with them since tritium is illegal in Germany because it is technically a radioactive material.

May eventually get a Safariland duty holster that accepts the Surefire for it too

Think I'm gonna get an HK 45 and a Surefire X300 Ultra, then get a Crown Holster for them. Also really liking the new Walther PPX.

Gonna put Trijicon tritium sights on the HK. It doesn't come with them since tritium is illegal in Germany because it is technically a radioactive material.

May eventually get a Safariland duty holster that accepts the Surefire for it too

HK put out new models of the HK 45 Tactical at shot show you may want to check out.

Smith_Wesson_Model_627_V-Comp_1.jpg

Hopefully this bad boy. Smith and Wess 627.

8 shots of fun. 1,000 bucks.

Powder and pimers if I can find them. I picked the wrong time to start reloading. Powder and Primers are no where to be found. And I hate having to pay a $20 hazmat shipping fee order on line for something back ordered for a month.

I want to shoot so bad but don't want to use up the little I have (200 rds. 9mm, 100 .45).

Judo is fun but nothing is as stress relieving as a trip to the range. Besides, I have to keep my skills sharpened ala musashi (as yeager would put it).

Maybe in a month I'll buy a mossberg 500 and shoot bird shot since it's the only thing I can find.

I want to shoot so bad but don't want to use up the little I have (200 rds. 9mm, 100 .45).

Judo is fun but nothing is as stress relieving as a trip to the range. Besides, I have to keep my skills sharpened ala musashi (as yeager would put it).

Maybe in a month I'll buy a mossberg 500 and shoot bird shot since it's the only thing I can find.

I went to my local Walmart a few days ago and bought 6 boxes of Winchester slugs. They actually had quite a bit of slugs (Winchester and Remington) and some shot....hardly anything else though besides some .17hmr, .22 short, 30-30, 30-06, and few boxes of 7mm.

Buy a Ruger 10/22. that way you can get thousands of rd for cheap and just run though them all day and not go broke doing it. I have put a 1000 rds though mine in one month. Hi-cap mag might be hard to find for them now but i haven't looked.

Back