What's Your Next Purchase? V5

Want a suppressed muzzle loader shipped to your door?
Why yes, yes I would like that. As long as someone pays the $1000 price tag. Since a muzzleloader is not a firearm like a bolt action rifle, for example, as far as filling out the paperwork then would putting a custom fabricated suppressor on one violate some law?

Why yes, yes I would like that. As long as someone pays the $1000 price tag. Since a muzzleloader is not a firearm like a bolt action rifle, for example, as far as filling out the paperwork then would putting a custom fabricated suppressor on one violate some law?

I'm not sure how it all works. It's already getting a bunch of legal challenges.

It's not legally a firearm so you aren't suppressing a firearm. So in theory you should be able to put whatever you want on it with no paperwork.

In the communist state of Ct., there is one shop doing great things for folks not wanting to take chances on older pre ban rifles.

Gonna start looking into some of their PDW builds that come with ATF paperwork since the State PD gave them clearance to build. And the recent ATF arm brace ruling opens up for more possibilities.
IMG_1594.JPG

They also make a CT legal Galil, it's a little pricey though.
IMG_1596.JPG

Good god, SIG is offering an RX conversion kit for P226 and P229s directly through their pro shop. Another 500 down the drain.

Our new work contract got approved, I now get 1300 a year to play with for equipment. I can buy optics, ammo, knives, plates and plate carrier, etc.

Also can get one gun every 5 years with that $$$.

Or I can put it towards advanced training clases. For sure buying a new gun this year before years end. Still got to see if we can buy a standard AR with it since the Chief will sign AW letters now.

Is that with the optic?
Yep, from what I've read (haven't had the time to call yet) it's between 488 and 530 and comes with a full slide-barrel-optic-suppressor height nightsights combo. Only in 9mm.

Our new work contract got approved, I now get 1300 a year to play with for equipment. I can buy optics, ammo, knives, plates and plate carrier, etc.

Also can get one gun every 5 years with that $$$.

Or I can put it towards advanced training clases. For sure buying a new gun this year before years end. Still got to see if we can buy a standard AR with it since the Chief will sign AW letters now.

Nice! I think the most expensive Thunder Ranch tactics course is 1400ish, most are around a thousand. That is awesome.

For $400-500 each, yes.

Never sold anything in a panic for profit but I definitely would.

I do have some surefire mags. If they get stupid expensive I'll probably consider it.

I'm not really in position to capitalize on this particular panic. :oops:

Unless there's the real run on mags in general. I could dump some pmags for 5x cost. <Moves>

Just bought a set of RMA level IV plates. They are having a sale for $199.99 plus shipping for multihit rated level IV plates.

Be putting them into my work plate carrier when they get here to replace my steel plates.

Back