What's Your Next Purchase? V5

Upping my cleaning game.

Y2SpWtA.jpg

Looking forward to your Youtube tutorial.

I haven’t don’t much past re-lube my AR the last three times I’ve gone shooting.

Like them? Sights and mount?

I’ll be honest I’ve never found a rear iron sight i like.

Oh yeah, simple durable, no frills for the SF switch. The one you posted seems slightly more complex. I can say wire management is key and that built in adapter to protect the cabling going to the light & laser looks advantageous.

Knights for me is like this, it's always expensive, it's always heavy, but it's always durable and functional. Depending on your application, if it's a back up iron, I might consider going cheaper, just because of the amount of use. If it's primary, no optics, then it's a solid choice.

I am running a set an awful a lot like these https://www.diamondhead-usa.com/pages/sights - I can check tomorrow, if you're interested, gun is in the safe and I'm lazy at this point lol.

And knights @ work, flip front and rears as back ups.

It's a built in zero for 300, so you'll zero at 25 for the near zero - or an inch low at 25 gives you a ~50-250 zero.

No frills but durable AF.

Thanks man. Like I’ve said I’ve struggled to find read irons I like.

They be backups for a red dot.

I went and checked out the Thompson Compass rifle today. I really like it's weight and size, but I hated the safety. It seemed clunky and obtrusive. The price was great with the $75 rebate, but I just couldn't sell myself on it. I really want a threaded bolt action, but I haven't found anything that I like or that is what I want to pay.

I went and checked out the Thompson Compass rifle today. I really like it's weight and size, but I hated the safety. It seemed clunky and obtrusive. The price was great with the $75 rebate, but I just couldn't sell myself on it. I really want a threaded bolt action, but I haven't found anything that I like or that is what I want to pay.
Is it out of the question to buy a rifle you like and get the barrel threaded by someone?

61bf6eed-24bd-4a31-a0fc-f4cd32436498.jpg

Nightforce-NX8-1-8x24-F1-3.jpg

AC1B0121.jpg

FC-MIL-8x%20%28R227%29_web.png

NF NX8
1-8x24 FFP
8.75" and 17 oz

I will probably be buying this sometime next year. They just got announced a week or so ago, shipping in feb. Hopefully towards the end of next year the price will be <$1500.

Got another Glock 20 (that makes 3) and a Ruger LCRx in 22lr with a 3" barrel.

Do you fire them periodically so as to create enough heat to not freeze to death? How's that Winter Bubba?

yeah, the 10mm, heats the place for a few days every time I fire it. I also got about 1k of mixed underwood ammo.

Back