What's Your Next Purchase? V5

I will only accept their apology if they sell me a Razor... at like... $450

200 rounds of 9mm or 200 rounds of .223 Wolf Gold?

Suggestions folks? If I count the green tip I have saved up I have far more 5.56/.223 saved up but don't want to use something like green tip for shooting at paper if I can avoid it, just seems like a waste is all.

200 rounds of 9mm or 200 rounds of .223 Wolf Gold?

Suggestions folks? If I count the green tip I have saved up I have far more 5.56/.223 saved up but don't want to use something like green tip for shooting at paper if I can avoid it, just seems like a waste is all.

Why did you buy green tip?

What do you plan on shooting next?

Bought it cause it was on sale and the stupid ATF "armor piercing" scare a couple years ago.

Cardboard targets is the go to for now.

Imo it's not anything special. It penetrates barriers(block, wood, etc) better than other things but XM193 for example does much better on hard armor.

I meant do you want to shoot next, pistols or rifles.

Imo it's not anything special. It penetrates barriers(block, wood, etc) better than other things but XM193 for example does much better on hard armor.

I meant do you want to shoot next, pistols or rifles.
Ah.... both? Leaning towards the 9mm as I simply have less

Bought it cause it was on sale and the stupid ATF "armor piercing" scare a couple years ago.

Cardboard targets is the go to for now.
Unless you foresee an instance where you're going to have to use up your inventory of green tip then I say go and ahead and shoot it. If it is your home defense round then keep a magazine loaded with it, and shoot the rest. IMO, if you're in a situation where the use of the green tips makes a large difference over regular ammunition then you have bigger problems to worry about.

well I walked (well crutched) into a gun shop in anchorage where I go for most of my Ammo needs and they had the g19x there for 609.00 I hadn’t previously been interested in these but it felt so damn good in the hand. The clerk was talking about how hard of a time they have been keeping glock 26 pistols in stock and that they were having people call looking for them for some reason....

Well what did I happen to have on my belt but a glock 26 that I had absolutely no attachment to...

Ended walking out with a g19x for 175.00.

That’s literally the last gun I need as I’m working on moving up to the northwest arctic where a 9mm is utterly useless (and I already have a g19 around) but I couldn’t say no.

The only times I use the g19 these days is when I go into anchorage or other cities, even this trip I only had the g26.

Edit to add, strangely, even the surgeon I was talking with at my appointment told me “if you want to get rid of that 26......” I didn’t think much of it because the $$$ I know most places will give you for a used glock dosent really get me excited.

Got an Eotech XPS 2-0 for 269. needed a new optic for my DDM4v7

Not a purchase, but traded from my G43 into a G26.

well I walked (well crutched) into a gun shop in anchorage where I go for most of my Ammo needs and they had the g19x there for 609.00 I hadn’t previously been interested in these but it felt so damn good in the hand. The clerk was talking about how hard of a time they have been keeping glock 26 pistols in stock and that they were having people call looking for them for some reason....

Well what did I happen to have on my belt but a glock 26 that I had absolutely no attachment to...

Ended walking out with a g19x for 175.00.

That’s literally the last gun I need as I’m working on moving up to the northwest arctic where a 9mm is utterly useless (and I already have a g19 around) but I couldn’t say no.

The only times I use the g19 these days is when I go into anchorage or other cities, even this trip I only had the g26.

Edit to add, strangely, even the surgeon I was talking with at my appointment told me “if you want to get rid of that 26......” I didn’t think much of it because the $$$ I know most places will give you for a used glock dosent really get me excited.

Get well soon.

Building a dueling tree.

s-l1600-1-511x383.jpg

DFWRejW.jpg

W0iCCEE.jpg

15 degree angle

9z43GB9.jpg

That long pipe is just to show angle. It will have the smaller 8" x .5" pipe in the pictures above.

Going to get a 4.5' 1.5" x 1.5" x .25" angle iron, weld six 3-4" x 1" pipes for the paddles and the at the bottom weld a 12" x .75"(6" into the angle iron, 6" exposed) that will slide over the .5" pipe.

Did you trip over your masssive balls?

Nah....I slipped on ice while I was out hunting and fractured my ankle about 10 weeks ago. Had surgery to repair it on January 11th, 5 more weeks on crutches before starting rehab.

It’s pretty fucking lame

Nah....I slipped on ice while I was out hunting and fractured my ankle about 10 weeks ago. Had surgery to repair it on January 11th, 5 more weeks on crutches before starting rehab.

It’s pretty fucking lame

You seen these? The beat crutches all to Hell. Might depend on the terrain you've gotta navigate though. You put your knee on the pad and zip around like a mo-fo.

th

You seen these? The beat crutches all to Hell. Might depend on the terrain you've gotta navigate though. You put your knee on the pad and zip around like a mo-fo.

th

I have seen one and I should have gotten one back when I first hurt myself. IVe just been using a wheelchair while at work and crutches elsewhere. Major pain in the ass.

I have seen one and I should have gotten one back when I first hurt myself. IVe just been using a wheelchair while at work and crutches elsewhere. Major pain in the ass.

If the wheelchair is working out then whatever. But this thing puts crutches to shame. Thought it might be worth it to your for the last five weeks of using those things.

well UPS has 'lost' (read: someone stole) my new Eotech at one of their distribution centers. Of course they want me to get in contact with Eotech because obviously ordering express shipping and paying shit loads of money for insurance and guaranteed delivery and required signing is Eotechs' fault. So the countdown begins as to when i get my g-damned optic. Apparently it entered Richmond A-Okay....and then vanished off the face of the earth. Whoops!

Back