What's Your Next Purchase? V5

That’s a lot of ammo...da fuq sort of hunting trip you going on bro?!?!?!
More pest culling than hunting we will mainly be targeting pigs, goats, kangaroos, foxs, rabbits, feral cats and wild dogs.

Alot of it will be via spotlight from the back of a ute and if we come come across large mobs of pigs the rounds will be flying out quik and fast

Obviously I wont use all the ammo but I'll try to put a dent in it

It's here:

MQ6ZTc0.jpg

oNZuRmj.jpg

xb3LNCe.jpg

This house's old reloading bench is now my archery bench.

I don’t know why, I thought your bow was blacked out, not a Camo pattern.

The one in the photo is my Bowtech, wanted to try things on that first, in case I royally fucked up.

Which bowtech is it? I used to have an assassin, in fact that was my first compound bow.

Which bowtech is it? I used to have an assassin, in fact that was my first compound bow.
Fuel, which is essentially a Diamond Infinite Edge with binary cams; also my first bow, but I bought it when I first moved here like 4 years ago.

Fuel, which is essentially a Diamond Infinite Edge with binary cams; also my first bow, but I bought it when I first moved here like 4 years ago.

I know a guy who iced a massive elk in Montana with a bowtech fuel that he bought just a few days earlier after getting his bow stolen.

I know a guy who iced a massive elk in Montana with a bowtech fuel that he bought just a few days earlier after getting his bow stolen.
Yeah, it's surprisingly continuing to serve as my learning bow, so even though I don't shoot it much, it's still teaching me things.

MAG556-BLK_00.jpg

MAG546_00.jpg

Primary Arms is having a clearance sale. Picked up some gen 3 windowed Pmags and some pmag 17 for my maxim 9.

Clearance? Those windowed Pmags no longer gonna be available?

I'm thinking it's more of a clearance on their inventory of items as there was plenty of quality stuff I can't imagine getting discontinued. Lots of different pmags on sale.

Side note, primary arms always ships fast. Was sent the shipping notification 2-3 hours later.

I'm thinking it's more of a clearance on their inventory of items as there was plenty of quality stuff I can't imagine getting discontinued. Lots of different pmags on sale.

Side note, primary arms always ships fast. Was sent the shipping notification 2-3 hours later.

When I hear clearance I think discontinued.

Haven't been in the buying mood at all lately. :(

When I hear clearance I think discontinued.

Haven't been in the buying mood at all lately. :(

Double checked the sales email. So online it says clearance but the email states overstock, clearance, etc. I don't see popular pmag stuff getting discontinued.

So I imagine quite a bit is clearance but overstock and maybe other items on sale where thrown in.

I'm always in the buying mood. It's more just trying not to spend.

I'm always in the buying mood. It's more just trying not to spend.

Things on my list.
  • Cerakote the skull build
  • Decide how to match the finish on a lower/upper combo
  • Cajunize the CZ 97B
  • Cajunize the CZ P-9
  • AR15 9mm build
  • Try to unload some guns I don't want

Things on my list.
  • Cerakote the skull build
  • Decide how to match the finish on a lower/upper combo
  • Cajunize the CZ 97B
  • Cajunize the CZ P-9
  • AR15 9mm build
  • Try to unload some guns I don't want

If it weren't for that maxim 9 deal I would have a p226 legion sao right now. I might put that on the back burner. I can use my friend's at the range whenever, he also just got the rx(red dot) version of it as well. I still want one.

I'm trying to wait for black friday/cyber monday for most things unless I see a great deal. Anything that is for AR projects can wait till then as I don't plan on completing any really anytime soon.

As far as AR projects I have somewhat prioritized.

Getting all parts for my sbr minus the barrel. Basically just need a MRO, slr sentry 6, gas tube and muzzle device. Maybe a couple other random parts.

Then components for these, we'll see what the sales are like for each part. That might determine what parts I get first.

8" 300 blk noveske upper, another MRO and scalarworks mount. Suppresor. Probably a dark grey cerakote. Brace for the time being.

12.5" mid length 5.56 with switchblock, I'm going to have to call noveske for this one as they don't sell that combo. I need the rail from a 14.5 switchblock upper as well. Acog 1.5x16s acss reticle. Suppresor. I think I will try to get this rail regardless of sale. Maybe before bf.
Also a brace for the time being.

We'll see what kind of suppressor sales happen. Silencer shop in the past has offered a decent deal and pays for your stamp.

More on the back burner, probably won't get anything for these.

16-18" upper with NF 1-8x. Possibly go with V7 ultralight 2055 upper and 2099 handguard.

6.5 creedmoor project...

If it weren't for that maxim 9 deal I would have a p226 legion sao right now. I might put that on the back burner. I can use my friend's at the range whenever, he also just got the rx(red dot) version of it as well. I still want one.

I'm trying to wait for black friday/cyber monday for most things unless I see a great deal. Anything that is for AR projects can wait till then as I don't plan on completing any really anytime soon.

As far as AR projects I have somewhat prioritized.

Getting all parts for my sbr minus the barrel. Basically just need a MRO, slr sentry 6, gas tube and muzzle device. Maybe a couple other random parts.

Then components for these, we'll see what the sales are like for each part. That might determine what parts I get first.

8" 300 blk noveske upper, another MRO and scalarworks mount. Suppresor. Probably a dark grey cerakote. Brace for the time being.

12.5" mid length 5.56 with switchblock, I'm going to have to call noveske for this one as they don't sell that combo. I need the rail from a 14.5 switchblock upper as well. Acog 1.5x16s acss reticle. Suppresor. I think I will try to get this rail regardless of sale. Maybe before bf.
Also a brace for the time being.

We'll see what kind of suppressor sales happen. Silencer shop in the past has offered a decent deal and pays for your stamp.

More on the back burner, probably won't get anything for these.

16-18" upper with NF 1-8x. Possibly go with V7 ultralight 2055 upper and 2099 handguard.

6.5 creedmoor project...

That's a bunch of stuff. No NFA here might be a blessing in disguise!

Definitely want one of those SAO P226 Legions. Need somebody to trade me one for an UZI pistol. Just can't seem to find that guy.

I gotta see how much money I have in my training fund after dropping it on training classes. If I have a decent amount may pick up a handgun before years end.

Dropped a big chunk on a Battleline Tactical course for start of September.

That's a bunch of stuff. No NFA here might be a blessing in disguise!

Definitely want one of those SAO P226 Legions. Need somebody to trade me one for an UZI pistol. Just can't seem to find that guy.

I won't be getting all of it. Those are just things I'll pick and choose from based on sales. I'll probably prioritize the suppresors as it will be 9+ months before they will be free.

I'll definitely be looking at cz scorpion prices as well or possibly parts for it that I plan on upgrading/changing when I get it. Seeing how Silencerco is taking forever to process the bogo sales due too demand I probably won't get that Octane 9 for 10-12 months.

As far as selling stuff I want to sell a lmt sopmod and kac trigger. Also a knife I have. Can probably get around $150 for each item.

What's good about the Scorpion?

I like the way they look.

CZ-Scorpion-FAUX-Sup-FDE.png.jpg

Like this but with the below brace. Octane 9 would stick out 2" less.

FDE-CZ-Adapter-Tailhook-2.jpg

FDE-CZ-Adapter-Tailhook-1a.jpg

Price is pretty good at <$700 on sale.

It's a simple and reliable straight blowback operation with a heavy bolt, so the operation is somewhat delayed helping with gases. Great for suppresors from what I've heard. Non-reciprocating forward charging handle, ambi controls, etc.

Back