What's Your Next Purchase? V5

P10c was nice, I was expecting a better trigger. Could have been just the one I handled. Marginally better than the glock.

Might be the one you handled. Outside the PPQ the two P-10C's I've handled are better than any other strikerfired trigger I've felt.

Also got to handle a acog 1.5x16s. I knew I wanted one before but that thing is awesome.

Might be the one you handled. Outside the PPQ the two P-10C's I've handled are better than any other strikerfired trigger I've felt.

The PPQ surprised me. I didn't find the grip that comfortable but damn that trigger was nice. Take up, almost nonexistent creep, clean break.You had to pull slowly and carefully to really notice it. It was also pretty light, I'd imagine in the 4.5-5# range.

Yeah the guy was saying the stock p10c is pretty good but they had(sold) a Cajun one and said it was fantastic. It could just be that I was dry firing it next to the PPQ.

The PPQ surprised me. I didn't find the grip that comfortable but damn that trigger was nice. Take up, almost nonexistent creep, clean break.You had to pull slowly and carefully to really notice it. It was also pretty light, I'd imagine in the 4.5-5# range.

Yeah the guy was saying the stock p10c is pretty good but they had(sold) a Cajun one and said it was fantastic. It could just be that I was dry firing it next to the PPQ.

Yeah, with the PPQ it's all about the trigger. Of course comfort is subjective. Have read the P10 beats it in accuracy. Either way, both great guns as far as I can tell.

Still haven't got the P10 out to the range. Sad but true. Mine was one with some stiff controls so I sanded down the mag release a little and worked it a bunch of times. In that process I've also dry fired the shit out of it. That may have broken in the trigger some. You're right about what you compare it to. I got a VP9 before the P10 and liked the trigger just fine. Then when I compared the two, the HK all the sudden sucked. lol

I need more of my CZ's Cajunized. Did the SP-01. The 97B is next.

Debating putting the MRO I have on the new lightweight build I have or saving up and getting like an Aimpoint Micro. REALLY leaning towards saving for the AimPoint even though MROs are known for being durable as shit and having a good battery life as well.

Or I may just say fuck it and get a Vortex red dot.

One 8lb jug: N135
https://www.powdervalleyinc.com/product/vihtavuori-n135/
VIHN135-08.jpg

2 boxes of primers, one large pistol, one large rifle magnum, ( noticed more consistent velocity from the 06 with magnum primers)
CCI_250_large.JPG

020-0012_2.jpg

Debating putting the MRO I have on the new lightweight build I have or saving up and getting like an Aimpoint Micro. REALLY leaning towards saving for the AimPoint even though MROs are known for being durable as shit and having a good battery life as well.

Or I may just say fuck it and get a Vortex red dot.

Have both an MRO and a Micro. Both are good options. If price matters get the cheaper one and don't look back.

I missed out on the red Lancer 30 rounders that were exclusive to Gunmagwarehouse. So this time when they did a run in purple I bought some in hopes of trading a few for the red ones. Luck intervened and the trade is afoot.

L5-30-Purple.jpg

Red-AR-Magazine.jpg

6BAE3671-E2A0-4548-AD14-DF98A9108880.jpeg I think this will be my next project...

7D11D52B-4100-44E3-9084-F546EBC69F6B_zps5fr7gouu.jpg

My Grandpa just gave me these. They’re officially my first guns. I’m taking them to a gunsmith on Thursday, as they haven’t been fired in 50+ years or ever.

1918 Enfield .303
C-I-L 670 12 gauge
Knight Bighorn .50 Cal muzzleloader

The shotgun is in rough shape and I think I’m going to buy a new one. Debating between a cheaper option like the Maverick 88/Mossberg 500, or spend some money on an 870 Wingmaster. The goal is to go duck hunting next year.

Going to grab the AR-10 projects receivers this weekend. Some Aero A5s

Been sitting on the barrel and trigger for it for like 3 years now. Time to finish my MK12 clone that will have a keymod rail instead of quad rail. Purists can like my balls, fuck quad rails.

Went and handled a few pistols yesterday.

Glock 45 (black 19x with front serrations)
CZ P10C
PPQ
PPQ match

PPQ trigger was awesome. The match one I handled wasn't good.

P10c was nice, I was expecting a better trigger. Could have been just the one I handled. Marginally better than the glock.

Glock is glock.

The P10 is basically a Glock for people who say they hate Glocks. Similar styling, ergonomics, function, etc. CZ normally builds the slide into the frame of their semis (7 and 9 both are) yet they don't on the P10. I feel this is to make it more similar to a Glock. I like the trigger on it more than Glock and I think it's a nicer looking gun as well.

Not saying it's a Glock knock-off or rip off. It's a great gun. But I feel it's built intentionally to be very similar to Glock.

See I thought the PPQ felt great in my hand. But no other striker-fired trigger I've felt is close to it. It's a striker-fire with a 1911-level trigger.

The former. It's not a Dan Wesson, Colt, or Ed Brown but it's still top shelf for a striker fire.

Couldn't agree more. Was highly impressed with it. Just felt the need to speak up on the behalf of JMB's unsurpassed trigger awesomeness. When done right, 3.5lbs of perfection. :cool:

The shotgun is in rough shape and I think I’m going to buy a new one. Debating between a cheaper option like the Maverick 88/Mossberg 500, or spend some money on an 870 Wingmaster. The goal is to go duck hunting next year.

I would recommend going with a semi auto shotgun that accepts 3" or 3.5" (if you like the punishment) shells for duck hunting. A pump will work, but you'll want a semi auto. And make sure it has the longest barrel you can get.

The muzzleloader should be good to go as long as the barrel doesn't have any pitting.

I just looked through two pairs of Swarovskis....

<{dayum}>

Gonna head back in a few hours and see if they'll let me look through them in the parking lot.

I just looked through two pairs of Swarovskis....

<{dayum}>

Gonna head back in a few hours and see if they'll let me look through them in the parking lot.

Do you know any fish and game officers up there? Quite a few I've come across here have had very nice binos on them.

I would recommend going with a semi auto shotgun that accepts 3" or 3.5" (if you like the punishment) shells for duck hunting. A pump will work, but you'll want a semi auto. And make sure it has the longest barrel you can get.

The muzzleloader should be good to go as long as the barrel doesn't have any pitting.

Thanks for the input! Any specific model/brand?

Muzzleloader has never been fired and looks brand new.

I bought a .22 Savage Mark ii F out of the blue the other day. Gonna take it out Friday.

I have a new, expensive, obsession.

Do you know any fish and game officers up there? Quite a few I've come across here have had very nice binos on them.
I texted our retired CO, basically gave me the, "You're young, single and don't have kids...do it!"

Just came back from my archery shop to look at another pair after dusk; this time the 10x50 ELs, that did not make things any easier. I love the image of the ELs, especially the 50 mm, I just hate how proprietary all the attachment points are.

@bushman505, thoughts?

Back