What's Your Next Purchase? V5

next purchase? honestly, probably replacing my 2VetArms AR or just getting myself a lever gun because...lever gun.

not really sure, honestly haven't put much thought into the lever gun. it would primarily be a just for fun/cool buy. i know they come in a variety, i've heard good things about 45-70 so might go with that if i can find it...but pretty much not a huge deal what caliber i pick. heck might even go with .22lr and use it to teach my niece and nephew to shoot with it in a few years.

not really sure, honestly haven't put much thought into the lever gun. it would primarily be a just for fun/cool buy. i know they come in a variety, i've heard good things about 45-70 so might go with that if i can find it...but pretty much not a huge deal what caliber i pick. heck might even go with .22lr and use it to teach my niece and nephew to shoot with it in a few years.
.22 LR
30-30
45-70

Those are the go to's I think.... Henry makes a .44 Mag lever gun that I want just cause it's .44 mag in a rifle.

I’m strongly considering dropping the $$$ on a manners stock for one on the tikkas to use on this hunt. I’m still trying to decide also which rifle to take over seas for my other sheep hunt. I’m really liking the 6.5creed but I’m still not 100% sold on its effect on tough animals, hard for me to leave my 308 at home.

Also for hunting here in Alaska where bears are a thing, I wonder about the 6.5 sometimes, I suppose if I take the 6.5, I can have my wife carry it while we hike and I can keep the 12g ready.
I'm a fan of the .30 caliber projectile. If you have doubt over how well the 6.5 will do against an animal then I would suggest sticking with the 308. I'd never go into the field with a caliber/rifle that I wasn't 100% sure would get the job done effectively and humanely. If you wanted something a bit flatter shooting than the 308 and still in a short action then maybe look at the 7mm-08.

.357 magnum

Is this for storage or carrying in a vehicle or?

Generally curious for the reason people get those?
Hood rat deterrent in my store...AR-9 with a 5in barrel and AAC Ti-Rant 9m suppressor. Folds up and fits inside a ready rack underneath the counter

Form 1 cleared, just got my stamp. Submitted in July approved in Nov. 145 days. Pretty damn fast approval.

I'll have it laser engraved and complete hopefully before new years.

whats crazy is e-filing for SBR's have form 1 completed in about 10 days now.

Brownells is selling barrels full of 12,500 rounds of XM855 for roughly $4000. #Murica

whats crazy is e-filing for SBR's have form 1 completed in about 10 days now.

yea on one hand i thought that sounds great, but on the other hand it encourages alot of $$$ for the government and also lets them know exactly what is in our homes

drcOCvO.jpg

It's here; next year's hunting rifle.

yea on one hand i thought that sounds great, but on the other hand it encourages alot of $$$ for the government and also lets them know exactly what is in our homes
yeah, real shame bout all those duck hunting accidents and boating incidents. i used to have a lot of guns til the Chesapeake bay ate them.

Is that how you did your bad and 9mm build?
yeah. it was originally a pistol but when rumors started about how quick e-filing SBR paperwork was, i put it in as a test and voila

suppressor wait times are still a pain in the scrotum though.

yeah. it was originally a pistol but when rumors started about how quick e-filing SBR paperwork was, i put it in as a test and voila

suppressor wait times are still a pain in the scrotum though.

Yeah still waiting on my maxim 9. Hoping that clears sometime soon.

If eforms are that fast I'll probably add a couple more to my collection.

Have you handled any Q products?

Back