What's your next purchase?

Thanks man! I am excited. But for your reference, I did mean a Form 1. :) I decided to "make" my non-restricted Aero Precision lower that I've had for the past year to a restricted NFA item. If I was buying an already restricted NFA lower or a complete rifle, then a Form 4 would be necessary.

DSZM4CBU11.jpg

240 bucks without BCG and handle.

I know DS Arms has a pretty good rep with their FAL makes, but they are pretty new into the AR world. Lot's of hot and cold reviews but I'm not looking for anything that will break the bank so to speak.
Alright, misread your post.

Just picked up a Ruger 1022. Kind of odd to have a Norinco Milled AK before a .22lr. Next purchase:

CZ P-07:

CZ_Beauty_Gun.jpg

Selling my Ruger Mark III Hunter; it's just too damned big. Using my money for a Single Six with a 5.5" barrel, which with my Henry Golden Boy will serve as Anti-converters.

My next buy... a kabuto. Got my eye on a few from the late Sengoku era, 1580's.

mask-5.jpg

I was leaving work today, but before I left I went upstairs and checked some of our new inventory.

I check out the Glock's before anything else and see we just got in a MINT Glock 22 RTF2. I take it out and check it out, the thing is mint and looks to be barely broken in. We have a tag on it for $419.

I've been looking for OD & RTF2 model Glock's to come in but haven't seen any for the past year, even before I worked there.

I'm really thinking on picking it up tomorrow. I don't know if I can let it go.

Last edited:
Fact. You can never have enough bad ass $100 bolt action rifles that are routinely touted as powerful enough to stop anything North America. If you use some common sense, for a few dollars more you can get one in excellent condition.

I think I'm done with purchases until tax season. Then my better half is really gonna get pissed. PWS Mk107 Diablo, 5.56, 7" barrel, long stroke piston(same as in AK, eliminating carrier tilt), with about $600 in MagPul accessories for $1649, $250 for an NFA trust(no more Form 4s). After that, a Surefire suppressor and an M203(for shits and giggles), and an EoTech set with the XPS and FTS magnifier.

Knesekguns.com is the shit!

With this UN small arms treaty bullshit, I may be picking some stuff up sooner than expected.

Just got a Glock 22 RTF2.

Either another AK or an M&P 9mm next. Not sure which, but it'll happen within the next 2 weeks. Posts to come.

I think I'm done with purchases until tax season. Then my better half is really gonna get pissed. PWS Mk107 Diablo, 5.56, 7" barrel, long stroke piston(same as in AK, eliminating carrier tilt), with about $600 in MagPul accessories for $1649, $250 for an NFA trust(no more Form 4s). After that, a Surefire suppressor and an M203(for shits and giggles), and an EoTech set with the XPS and FTS magnifier.

Knesekguns.com is the shit!
This is the gun. Pic doesn't show up when embedded.

PWS MK107 Rifle 5.56 7" Flat Dark Earth - PWS_MK107_556_FDE

PWS_MK107_556_FDE_L_3.jpg

Got it to work.

Here's the LMT M203:
LMT-Standard-Mount-M203.jpg

The suppressor:
Surefire-Micro-BK.jpg

And the scope set:
EOTech-EXPS3-4-FTS-Mount-MPO-II.jpg

Last edited:
PWS_MK107_556_FDE_L_3.jpg

Got it to work.

Here's the LMT M203:
LMT-Standard-Mount-M203.jpg

The suppressor:
Surefire-Micro-BK.jpg

And the scope set:
EOTech-EXPS3-4-FTS-Mount-MPO-II.jpg

Two tax stamps on one gun. Yikes. You'll still need to file form 4s even with a trust. The trust is the business entity to which the nfa items are transferred. You'll never get out of paying taxes. Who told you that you won't need any form 4s? The form 4 is what you need to file in order to get your stamp. File that with the BATFE with a $200 check for each item. Wait a long time and you'll get a plain envelope with your papers with affixed stamps. Once you get the stamps then your dealer will release the items to you.

I need to start putting together my SASS outfit. I developed an interest in felt hats a few years back, though that hobby has been on the back burner lately. I'm looking into the Stetson Gun Club line. I know most felt snobs look down on modern Stetsons but whatever.

Tonight I'm going to take my brand new Ruger Single Six and Henry Golden Boy to the range and after I get home, I'm putting on Tombstone.

Two tax stamps on one gun. Yikes. You'll still need to file form 4s even with a trust. The trust is the business entity to which the nfa items are transferred. You'll never get out of paying taxes. Who told you that you won't need any form 4s? The form 4 is what you need to file in order to get your stamp. File that with the BATFE with a $200 check for each item. Wait a long time and you'll get a plain envelope with your papers with affixed stamps. Once you get the stamps then your dealer will release the items to you.

I read some big write up on trusts in one of the special weapons magazines that said you could circumvent the form fours and the CLEO signature with them. I haven't looked too much into them personally, but I'll talk to Knesek before I buy to see what he says about them, to see if they're even worth it.

Back