Whats your opinion on Seth Baczynski

zxyss25

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
I was really rooting for him at the beginning

He was the top pick

I found his story really emotional, about his sister'death and how he's taking care of her kid in addition to his 4

He was a seasoned veteran with UFC experience, really looking for one last shot towards the end of his career

This guy also has some big wins - Matt Brown, Neil Magny - lost decisions to Thiago Alves & Mike Pierce

But he really seemed like an instigator/punk, especially during the last episode, when he kept trying to bully James Krause who took the mature route and tried to ignore him.

He also let Gilbert Smtih get under his skin, which is probably the most likely reason why Gilbert ended up beating him

Add in a few other moments, it just seemed like everytime he was on camera, after his early episode loss, he just wanted to instigate, anger the other fighters

Thoughts?

everyone on Codys team seemed to just act more and more like Cody as the show went on

it was pretty embarrassing

Hader is only guy on codys team that came off positive, even the quiet randy couture look alike came off like an idiot eventually

He likes to call people "dog" when he's trying to start a fight.

His fake tap against McKenzie (outside UFC) and his soccer kick on Tavares (on his original TUF) made me dislike him before this season started. After hearing his life story on the first episode, I wanted to root for him. Then he starts mean-mugging Gilbert, acts like a drunken teenager, and pushes Krause (healing from an eye injury) in the face the night before Krause has to fight. I wish him the best in life. I do not like him as a person.

I've been told, "If you can't say anything nice about a person..."
well, I have nothing to say about Seth Bazinski.

Back