What's your serial killer strategy?

no fat chicks

Worlds greatest poster
@Silver
Reaction score
I have a doggo for my alarm system and a super secret room with my guns behind a dresser I can quickly retreat to.

What do u guys have set up in the event a killer breaks into your house?

EDIT: since so many posters fantasize about being serial killers go ahead and post the kind you would be i guess. . .

Last edited:
I just gotta pop a couple of Alpha Brain and some Shroom-Tech and that dude's toast

No one fucks with me

6a00d8341d171f53ef01539228394b970b-pi

Nice try murderer, I'm not telling you how to get past my defenses

I have a doggo for my alarm system and a super secret room with my guns behind a dresser I can quickly retreat to.

Serial killer? Or home invasion? Those are two totally different things. For serial killers I happen to be out of the norm for their targets so I don't worry about it. As for home invasion, it's a quarter mile up my driveway up a hill that only 4x4's can make and I have dogs.

Use a huge knife like ghostface from scream, more difficult to trace the weapon.

Choose your victims carefully, all women is good because they would put up less of a fight.

Nowadays you could probably find the victims from social media or tinder or something. No connection to you.

If you are gonna go that way, better use a condom because less risk of DNA sample being left around the crime scene.

Edit:

I mean, get a big dog to guard your house.

not living in a shertard overrated,shithole of a country.....keeps me and my family,plenty safe.

Another scared shitless sherdoger...

<{cruzshake}> . BTW, way to keep a secret .

Use a huge knife like ghostface from scream, more difficult to trace the weapon.

Choose your victims carefully, all women is good because they would put up less of a fight.

Nowadays you could probably find the victims from social media or tinder or something. No connection to you.

If you are gonna go that way, better use a condom because less risk of DNA sample being left around the crime scene.

Edit:

I mean, get a big dog to guard your house.
Huge knife? That shit was like a 4 inch blade...

Nude, fully erect and a look on my face that says one way or another, you're going to be tasting dick.

Oh.

I thought this would be 'how you would be a serial killer'

nevermind....

I have all windows and doors alarmed. Cameras facing em.

I keep a hand weapon in every room, I feel good.

Back