What's your serial killer strategy?

If I'm being considered for a victim by a serial killer: unlikely, I'm pretty paranoid about people watching me

If I'm considering being a serial killer: snipe from the trunk of a prius (everybody knows black people don't drive priuses)

Serial killer? Or home invasion? Those are two totally different things. For serial killers I happen to be out of the norm for their targets so I don't worry about it. As for home invasion, it's a quarter mile up my driveway up a hill that only 4x4's can make and I have dogs.

Do you even BTK, bro? That sick fuck wiped out whole families during home invasions, and was one of the inspirations for Francis Dolarhyde in Red Dragon.

Marry someone and slowly suck the life out of them until grow old and return to the weeds.

Last edited:
Do you even BTK, bro? That sick fuck wiped out whole families during home invasions, and was one of the inspirations for Francis Dolarhyde in Red Dragon.
He always chose soft targets.

200.gif

oh and if anyone breaks in planning something nasty,they will be confronted by my enraged naked body! and thats terrified many a woman in the past
well,i think it terrified them,or they where laughing that hard it sounded like screams.

He always chose soft targets.

Serial killers almost always do. I've never heard of a serial killer who's preferred victims were Pro fighters, Strongmen or ex-Special Ops soldiers.

Serial killers almost always do. I've never heard of a serial killer who's preferred victims were Pro fighters, Strongmen or ex-Special Ops soldiers.
That's what I'm saying. What's he gonna do, get me on my way out of bjj or while I'm strapped at work? Or when he has to traverse a quarter mile up my driveway on foot with my dogs all over the place? The juice just isn't worth the squeeze.

My plan is to probably be shocked, frightened, and eventually die.

And first use my family as a human shield.

Some help they turned out to be.

I have cameras at every entrance and a 100 lb american bulldog that is very loud and aggressive towards anyone he doesn't know. I also have a Mossberg 590A1 Tactical. I haven't seen action in a long time so I'd probably draw the scenario out and enjoy myself.

I'd work slowly - kill them over a long time.

so. . . i'd feed them popcorn and eventually a kernal would get stuck in their teeth, then I would not let them floss or brush and they'd get an infection and eventually die from it.

The media would dub me "The Tortoise killer" because like the current crop of youth I take my fucking lazy ass time getting anything done.

I have a couple of low-level traps set up. They won't hurt anyone, but they make it damn near impossible to get into the house without making serious noise. By the side of my bed, I keep a Cold Steel Gladius Machete; it's shape makes it an excellent stabbing weapon, which is useful in close quarters.

There are several other weapons in the house, including a Commando Knife and a single-handed Viking Axe, again made by Cold Steel.

They can break into my house, but that's as far as they can get because this is at the bottom of my staircase.

130839a1-8836-4642-94bd-bb133f75a912.jpg

There's really no way around it without making noise. The upper story windows are caged also. Fire is a risk, you don't want to be trapped, so there are keys next to each, out of sight/reach.

Back