What's your serial killer strategy?

i would be easier to get away with serial killing in a shitty 3rd world country where if they investigate at all, theyre doin it primitive style

They can break into my house, but that's as far as they can get because this is at the bottom of my staircase.

130839a1-8836-4642-94bd-bb133f75a912.jpg

There's really no way around it without making noise. The upper story windows are caged also. Fire is a risk, you don't want to be trapped, so there are keys next to each, out of sight/reach.
Don't mean to burst your bubble but a small prybar pops those open with relative ease and little noise.

Deez handz and if that didn’t work the katana by my bed will, if they ever get into the room past the dog.

I have a big catahoula curr he isn’t going down without a fight

Oh.

I thought this would be 'how you would be a serial killer'

nevermind....
You gotta keep it random, right? Don't even let 'em know a serial killer is active.

Don't mean to burst your bubble but a small prybar pops those open with relative ease and little noise.

The pad lock and hinges are not accessible from the other side. Everything else is bedded into the brick work.

The pad lock and hinges are not accessible from the other side. Everything else is bedded into the brick work.
I know, they look like they should work but I've had to gain entry into more buildings than I can count with those and all it takes is a pry bar. The problem is the thin steel coupled with shallow deadbolts. A little force and they pop right out.

Pit bull mix
Sig Sauer

They can break into my house, but that's as far as they can get because this is at the bottom of my staircase.

130839a1-8836-4642-94bd-bb133f75a912.jpg

There's really no way around it without making noise. The upper story windows are caged also. Fire is a risk, you don't want to be trapped, so there are keys next to each, out of sight/reach.

Just get you a Robocop, mayne.
tumblr_mvrjtaCfBd1s1uj0qo1_250.gif

To post my plans on a public forum, then kill anyone who likes the post.
But as I am not a serial killer that is as far as I got.

Or is it? I guess people will need to like this post.

I also ignored the op and went off title because ts doesn't realize most serial killers will have plans to get him by surprise without breaking into his house.

Last edited:
I'm ready for the synthetic flu shot induced zombie apocalypse.

A random serial killer would just be a warm up.

Fortunately I have the world's most comfortable chair. It will entice any home invaders to sit down and once they do, they are completely helpless....

Back