"When a boyfriend joins a marriage"

Richmma80

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
What happened to the New York Times? When I was a kid, it had the reputation of being the newspaper that everyone looks up to, but now it's practically on the same level as a tabloid.

Our then 2-year-old son had just left the family bed. My husband and I were alone again with a gaping hole where passion should be. We had tried to bring it back through counseling, sex therapy and lingerie. I needed the dance of knee against knee under the table. I needed an unabashed, open-mouthed kiss. So we came to an agreement.

“I don’t want to know,” he said. “Don’t bring it home.”

This went on for several years. I met men at hotels and at their homes in the hills.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/12/07/...efqHozBryUC3pwtw_xmq-GhRt_ZmcwgJWc4EKkNiGt3ao

Breaking News - Progressives are open to being cucks.

Fuck that shit. Everyone knows the natural way is 2 wives.

[<cena1}

Two grown men sharing a girl is like two grown men sharing a car.
It just isn't right, but believe me I'll take a ride

What happened to the New York Times? When I was a kid, it had the reputation of being the newspaper that everyone looks up to, but now it's practically on the same level as a tabloid.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/12/07/...efqHozBryUC3pwtw_xmq-GhRt_ZmcwgJWc4EKkNiGt3ao

Is this somehow lacking journalistic standards?

Anyway, the woman is clearly a selfish cunt, and the guy should have kicked her to the curb a long time ago. She is the typical woman. “I am entitled to what I want because I feel like I should have it and my feelings are valid. Btw, fuck what you want.”

Not surprised at all that a woman in a cuck relationship in San Francisco looks like this.

Here’s a great photo of her, her son, her husband and her boyfriend on a “family trip” to Yosemite.

In my opinion, if you're a married man that either wants/likes for other men to bang your wife. There is something wrong in your head.

That just isn't normal.

Spin it however you want, but it's not normal or healthy to think this way.

Not surprised at all that a woman in a cuck relationship in San Francisco looks like this.

Here’s a great photo of her, her son, her husband and her boyfriend on a “family trip” to Yosemite.

Is that them or just another cuck family?
That kids gonna be weird.
Imagine when one of his friends brings his girl over, and he starts taking off is pants like its normal.

The media attention on these sorts of things makes it seem like it's common nowadays... but my guess would be that it's still incredibly rare and 99% of people would consider it weird.

Is that them or just another cuck family?
That kids gonna be weird.
Imagine when one of his friends brings his girl over, and he starts taking off is pants like its normal.

That’s them.

In my opinion, if you're a married man that either wants/likes for other men to bang your wife. There is something wrong in your head.

That just isn't normal.

Spin it however you want, but it's not normal or healthy to think this way.

I’m sure everyone has fetishes that others wouldn’t consider normal. And this is clearly just a case of her husband being desperate and manipulated, not turned on by another guy fucking his wife.

Also, I think a lot of you are threatened by stories like this because you see yourselves in the husband, or some part of yourselves, and you fear that this could happen to you. And the other reason is you think the world is changing and isn’t the world you thought you knew. And stories like this are the embodiment of that change. But don’t worry, this shit has been going on for centuries. It just wasn’t something people talked about.

"a gaping hole where passion should be"

I can read between the lines. Cuck husband couldn't give her a humungous gaper so she needed another dude to fill that void. Girth, bros

The media attention on these sorts of things makes it seem like it's common nowadays... but my guess would be that it's still incredibly rare and 99% of people would consider it weird.

It is common. Guys just admitted here that they don't give a rat's ass if their girlfriends expose their butts in yoga pants to the sight of other guys when they are not around. That's how it starts. Cucks all of them. Like the husband in this story.

I’m sure everyone has fetishes that others wouldn’t consider normal. And this is clearly just a case of her husband being desperate and manipulated, not turned on by another guy fucking his wife.
I really don't think I have any fetishes, besides that I like hot woman, tits and ass.

Some coworker asked me the other day "Whats the weirdest shit a girl asked for you to do", I said "nothing".
Never have done anything weird.
No sucking toes, no pissing on people. None of that.

It is common. Guys just admitted here that they don't give a rat's ass if their girlfriends expose their butts in yoga pants to the sight of other guys when they are not around. That's how it starts. Cucks all of them. Like the husband in this story.

That's quite a leap. This is anecdotal, but not a single person in my circle of acquaintance participates in this lifestyle - and I know a LOT of urban hipsters, sadly.

Also, I think a lot of you are threatened by stories like this because you see yourselves in the husband, or some part of yourselves, and you fear that this could happen to you. And the other reason is you think the world is changing and isn’t the world you thought you knew. And stories like this are the embodiment of that change. But don’t worry, this shit has been going on for centuries. It just wasn’t something people talked about.
Agree that some fetishes might not be considered normal.

But i'm not threatened by stories like these at all. I simply think that when a man loves his wife. He's not thinking of his wife banging other dudes regularly. And him liking it.

If he's being manipulated, this is the case of the wife being a whore, and he should divorce her.

I had no clue this was a thing until it was mentioned here.

It’s a story of two parents who fell out of love, but are trying to be parents to their child without divorcing.

I’d only have a problem with this story if the husband was forbidden to bring another woman into the house, as well.

Agree that some fetishes might not be considered normal.

But i'm not threatened by stories like these at all. I simply think that when a man loves his wife. He's not thinking of his wife banging other dudes regularly. And him liking it.

If he's being manipulated, this is the case of the wife being a whore, and he should divorce her.

I had no clue this was a thing until it was mentioned here.
Do we have any guys on here that enjoy this? I'd assume theirs at least one.

I worked with a girl a few years back and hooked up with her (when she didn't work there anymore).
She said her husband allowed her to do this, and he was one of the dorkiest people you'd ever see, so I kinda believed it.
She said he was doing his Medical school stuff and she needed to be sexually active or something.
They were Mormon too.

The other girls at work told me that was bullshit and that shes just cheating on him.
Regardless. I did it.

This is just women trying to take away the shame of being a whore.

Back