"When a boyfriend joins a marriage"

The problem is very normal, in that partners often grow tired of one another. For most it's inevitable, and we've been making "sex after marriage" jokes forever.

The solution so far has been "life sucks get a helmet", which hasn't been all that successful.

I never married because I never met one woman I could spend the rest of my life with, or more specifically and accurately, one woman I could have sex with for the rest of my life.

I wouldn't consider someone who could allow his or her partner to have sex with others to be weak, I imagine it takes a great deal of strength and self confidence to let that happen. I couldn't do it.

Cool story. I prefer if my girlfriend joins the marriage.

The problem is very normal, in that partners often grow tired of one another. For most it's inevitable, and we've been making "sex after marriage" jokes forever.

The solution so far has been "life sucks get a helmet", which hasn't been all that successful.

I never married because I never met one woman I could spend the rest of my life with, or more specifically and accurately, one woman I could have sex with for the rest of my life.

I wouldn't consider someone who could allow his or her partner to have sex with others to be weak, I imagine it takes a great deal of strength and self confidence to let that happen. I couldn't do it.

It dont have to want each other for rest of your lives. At some point this woman, and the man will cease to be attractive to anyone. Their libidos will go down, erectile disfunction will set in, vag becomes too loose etc, etc. You just have to last until then, or screw who you want up until last moment, and then find someone you can spend rest of life with.

It dont have to want each other for rest of your lives. At some point this woman, and the man will cease to be attractive to anyone. Their libidos will go down, erectile disfunction will set in, vag becomes too loose etc, etc. You just have to last until then, or screw who you want up until last moment, and then find someone you can spend rest of life with.

That sounds potentially miserable.

To complete that sentence
"When a boyfriend joins a marriage divorce that's the answer.

Not surprised at all that a woman in a cuck relationship in San Francisco looks like this.

Here’s a great photo of her, her son, her husband and her boyfriend on a “family trip” to Yosemite.

The kid looks like he wants to be anywhere else. All three of these "adults" should be shot.

It’s a story of two parents who fell out of love, but are trying to be parents to their child without divorcing.

I’d only have a problem with this story if the husband was forbidden to bring another woman into the house, as well.
good lesson teach them if you fall you dont try hard to get back up and keep going. you fuck who ever you want so that you are satisfied. great lesson...

Good god they go on vacations together? And she posts it on Facebook?

<36>

good lesson teach them if you fall you dont try hard to get back up and keep going. you fuck who ever you want so that you are satisfied. great lesson...

My parents divorced when I was four and we barely saw our father. Our childhoods suffered because of it, primarily because Mum took all of the burden.

On the flip side, I have talked to many colleagues who are in desperately unhappy marriages. It depresses them, it angers them, it depresses their spouses too and they lash out. Nobody should be trapped in misery.

I’d divorce quickly and as smoothly as I could, and arrange it so that we only lived a few doors, or a street away from each other, personally. I and the mother would both be a daily fixture in our childrens lives.

I respect this set up. I wouldn’t if the father was forbidden from bringing his own woman in, but I respect what I’ve read far more than a full divorce and a father leaving the home and showing up for a few hours a week, if the child is lucky...

Cuckoldry is a mental defect.

The biological drive for males of every species is to breed and beat out the competition for mates. If your drive is to have another male sleep with your mate, you're backward and weirdly weird.

The more society tries to pretend stuff like this is normal to be inclusive, the worse it'll get.

The media attention on these sorts of things makes it seem like it's common nowadays... but my guess would be that it's still incredibly rare and 99% of people would consider it weird.
Bingo. People love posting threads about this shit here like it's the end times. There have always been freaks, now we just have a 24 hour news cycle always looking for clicks and views.

Anyone see Louis Theroux's documentary on this recently?

My parents divorced when I was four and we barely saw our father. Our childhoods suffered because of it, primarily because Mum took all of the burden.

On the flip side, I have talked to many colleagues who are in desperately unhappy marriages. It depresses them, it angers them, it depresses their spouses too and they lash out. Nobody should be trapped in misery.

I’d divorce quickly and as smoothly as I could, and arrange it so that we only lived a few doors, or a street away from each other, personally. I and the mother would both be a daily fixture in our childrens lives.

I respect this set up. I wouldn’t if the father was forbidden from bringing his own woman in, but I respect what I’ve read far more than a full divorce and a father leaving the home and showing up for a few hours a week, if the child is lucky...
People give up too fucking easy thats what i think. Too lazy to change. Their spouse is the problem anyways right?

Maybe they should just remove " till death do us part" from the fucking vows.

As an engaged man this shit depresses the fuck out of me.

People give up too fucking easy thats what i think. Too lazy to change. Their spouse is the problem anyways right?

Maybe they should just remove " till death do us part" from the fucking vows.

As an engaged man this shit depresses the fuck out of me.

It’s hard enough trying to get one person to change, let alone two.

People get bored of each other, they take each other for granted, they lose respect for one another. The little things turn to huge slights, the arguments add up and dent the relationship. People change, they grow in ways that the other half may not like, they may grow apart.

All the best in your marriage. Many people have happy marriages.

It’s hard enough trying to get one person to change, let alone two.

People get bored of each other, they take each other for granted, they lose respect for one another. The little things turn to huge slights, the arguments add up and dent the relationship. People change, they grow in ways that the other half may not like, they may grow apart.

All the best in your marriage. Many people have happy marriages.
Appreciated. I didn't mean any animosity. I just see so much infidelity and narcissism tearing peoples relationships apart and I just find those traits disgusting. It seems like divorce is so common people barely even fight for their marriages any more. And if thats the case how can your word mean anything? When you make a promise in front of all the people you love and respect most and you cant uphold it? Its shameful. But no one feels shame any more.

Appreciated. I didn't mean any animosity. I just see so much infidelity and narcissism tearing peoples relationships apart and I just find those traits disgusting. It seems like divorce is so common people barely even fight for their marriages any more. And if thats the case how can your word mean anything? When you make a promise in front of all the people you love and respect most and you cant uphold it? Its shameful. But no one feels shame any more.

Maybe people shouldn’t rush into marriage?

Maybe marriage should be left for the middle aged and the elderly?

Maybe people shouldn’t rush into marriage?

Maybe marriage should be left for the middle aged and the elderly?
I agree? People shouldnt get married unless they are willing to back up their talk. but we dont live in that world. every one wants their party and when its hard they peace out. No heart, no fight, no guts. Its gross.

Back