"When a boyfriend joins a marriage"

The only time a situation like this open relationship stuff works is when it's a George Clooney scenario where the guy is a stud and the chick is a dud. That's the only situation where the number of partners the guy can find will be in the ballpark of the chicks.

If it's just two normal average decent looking people then the girl is going to find way more guys to fuck than the guy is gonna find chicks to fuck. I just don't see this ending well for the guy in most scenarios.

The problem is very normal, in that partners often grow tired of one another. For most it's inevitable, and we've been making "sex after marriage" jokes forever.

The solution so far has been "life sucks get a helmet", which hasn't been all that successful.

I never married because I never met one woman I could spend the rest of my life with, or more specifically and accurately, one woman I could have sex with for the rest of my life.

I wouldn't consider someone who could allow his or her partner to have sex with others to be weak, I imagine it takes a great deal of strength and self confidence to let that happen. I couldn't do it.
Nah, it's weak.

I really don't think I have any fetishes, besides that I like hot woman, tits and ass.

Some coworker asked me the other day "Whats the weirdest shit a girl asked for you to do", I said "nothing".
Never have done anything weird.
No sucking toes, no pissing on people. None of that.

There are some "normal" things that other people might consider weird. Like a guy I know never has gotten a blowjob nor has eaten a girl out because he thinks it's gross. I of course think he's the weirdo.
There are probably people out there who think anything beyond missionary is a fetish.

This is not how the Percy Sledge song goes.

But at least you wont be lonely when you get old and have kids that can continue your line.

For 99.9% of people, "line" is meaningless.

And I'd prefer to be alone when I'm old than with someone who makes me miserable.

Back