When Americans are asked to name the most important problem facing the nation...

2ebm7j.jpg

I don't think anyone would say Russia's interference in an election 2 years past is the #1 problem facing the nation today. It's kind of stupid to say that this indicates that no one cares about the issue.

However, 19% say government/poor leadership.

it's clearly lack of wage growth

most other issues can be traced back to that, or things that exacerbate that (higher college tuition, for instance, starts people off in more debt than in prior generations)

Well that coupled w/ our transition to a service based economy.....and you have serious serious future problems for that unskilled/uneducated huge swath of the US workforce

Immigration is the #1 problem in America? Lol.

Gonna start selling binoculars to help with vision problems. I might make a killing.
Didn't read the article, but I would say ILLEGAL immigration is one of our greatest, if not the greatest, problems we face.

Please don't be ignorant and conflate LEGAL immigration with ILLEGAL immigration. YUUUUUUUUUGE difference.

You are right my mistake. glad to see they are still asking about the situation in Iraq. You should also feel happy that no one feels gay rights is the major issue have another cookie.
Teh ghey rights are an issue we're facing at the moment?

Didn't they just have an entire month were EVERYONE pandered to them, and even a parade???

Didn't they just have an entire month were EVERYONE pandered to them, and even a parade???

Shut up troll crawl back under the bridge, you don't wanna end up like your boy @Bloodworth.

Before clicking the link below, maybe y'all would like to chime in with your own answers. We can have some fun with this one. Go ahead, what is the most important problem facing the nation?

Here is the Gallup link.

LOL at Russia not even making the list!

There's just one problem with the Democrats' unending focus on Russia and the media's constant collusion chatter: few Americans care, because - drumroll - they have real lives...

"Gallup recently did a poll of what Americans say is the most important problem facing the country. One finding: the percentage of Americans saying “Situation with Russia” is the most important problem is literally too small to represent with a number. "
Our establishment has a Russophobic mindset , and are trying to bamboozle the average American to accept that narrative. It's nothing new, the stuff goes back to the Cold War. Now some of the anxiety was justified, but post the Berlin Wall's fall, there was no reason to be antagonistic towards Russia.

I see the pandering worked.

It's ok not Rip, you are on the list too. In the mean time why dont you give us your in depth opinion on this poll and tell us why Russia has nothing to do with Trump.

I don't think anyone would say Russia's interference in an election 2 years past is the #1 problem facing the nation today. It's kind of stupid to say that this indicates that no one cares about the issue.

However, 19% say government/poor leadership.
Makes sense. 19% +/- will typically dislike their boss at work, will have a problem with authority, etc.

Hasn't that "decay" correlated with lower crime, lower teen pregnancy? Not much as a moral indicator, eh?
Not for the people from broken homes. Kids from unwed mothers are much more likely to drop out of school, go to prison, abuse drugs, make less money and have bastard kids themselves.

You think I am being "ignorant" and confusing the two? No. I just don't think "illegal" immigration is anywhere close to the real top 5 issues this country faces. I'm sorry if you do.
Don't be sorry. Simply remove the blinders from your eyes and start seeing what so many others are seeing.

The agenda is not complete until you're sucking my dick, despite neither of us enjoying it. That's tolerance.

Not for the people from broken homes. Kids from unwed mothers are much more likely to drop out of school, go to prison, abuse drugs, make less money and have bastard kids themselves.

And that's always been the case, and possibly always will be as a comparative thing. But it doesn't seem to be a systemic issue, since those things are declining, despite the continued/purported deterioration.

The agenda is not complete until you're sucking my dick, despite neither of us enjoying it. That's tolerance.

And that's always been the case, and possibly always will be as a comparative thing. But it doesn't seem to be a systemic issue, since those things are declining, despite the continued/purported deterioration.
Sure, but that's generally the root of most other problems in society. Problems of education, welfare, "school to prison pipeline" are problems for people from broken homes, these aren't problems for most people.

More than 50% of murkans are retarded.

Before clicking the link below, maybe y'all would like to chime in with your own answers. We can have some fun with this one. Go ahead, what is the most important problem facing the nation?

Here is the Gallup link.

LOL at Russia not even making the list!

There's just one problem with the Democrats' unending focus on Russia and the media's constant collusion chatter: few Americans care, because - drumroll - they have real lives...

"Gallup recently did a poll of what Americans say is the most important problem facing the country. One finding: the percentage of Americans saying “Situation with Russia” is the most important problem is literally too small to represent with a number. "

Ok let me guess, is it Israel/Palestine????

I remember the good old days when virtually every American thought Islamic terror was the greatest threat to the nation. And we liked it that way.

1fpg3n.jpg

Back