When Chuck Norris met Helio Gracie

Kung Fu bb

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
This is an old video probably most of you guys have seen it, but if you haven´t it's a fun short video. It´s very nice to see Chuck Norris giving credit to the Gracies.

Nowadays you simply cannot survive in mma without this incredible system they developed.

Chuck Norris wasn't just a movie star. He's a real martial artist that's probably forgotten more about martial arts than most people will ever know. Would he have done well in MMA? Probably not. But that's not what he trained for.

Respect.

Chuck Norris wasn't just a movie star. He's a real martial artist that's probably forgotten more about martial arts than most people will ever know. Would he have done well in MMA? Probably not. But that's not what he trained for.

Respect.

Under his beard lies not a chin, but another fist. Can any current fighter handle that (or his swift roundhouse)?

Heilo Gracie > Chuck Norris

Creepy old fuck would have strangled Norris in his prime. I’m not watching that video, or listening to Chuck Norris’s lies.

DEC5F751-3C88-4C68-ABA7-D50DCDD26B09.jpeg

This is an old video probably most of you guys have seen it, but if you haven´t it's a fun short video. It´s very nice to see Chuck Norris giving credit to the Gracies.

Nowadays you simply cannot survive in mma without this incredible system they developed.

Thanks TS

Respect.

The same is true of Gene Lebell, Bruce Lee, Bill "Superfoot" Wallace, etc. None of them had access to modern MMA training so of course they wouldn't fare well againt today's MMA fighters in pure MMA.. But that shouldn't take away from their accomplishments.

Heilo Gracie > Chuck Norris

Creepy old fuck would have strangled Norris in his prime. I’m not watching that video, or listening to Chuck Norris’s lies.

View attachment 353521
Ummm. That’s actually what Chuck Norris said. He got his ass kicked by all the Gracies and was choked unconscious by a senor citizen. I wonder how many times Rickson won by armbar.

Back