when DC retires would u like to see him as a UFC commentator?

I don't see any way DC doesn't stay involved with the broadcast team after he retires. I enjoy him on commentary and as a talking head analyst.

Cruz however, should really stick to being an analyst. The dude is fight smart as fuck, but can't stand his commentary, don't mind him as an analyst

Yes, he is a great guy

I love DC, my girlfriend hates him. I think he is great on the mike.

He & Joe Rogan are the best duo, everyone else is either confrontational or boring as hell.

We already have the breathless, child-like enthusiasm from Rogan. Why do we need someone else like that, only worse?

Without a doubt. He and Cruz are particularly good commentators in my opinion. If your company hired Goldberg then you damn well have no reason not to hire DC.

he breaks down grappling better than anyone, it's actually quite refreshing to listen to

Maybe he & Cruz would work good as a team and then Rogan & Anik/somebody else?

I want to see DC and JJ providing color commentary together.

Thug Rose! Thug Rose!

Rose-Namajunas-def-Joanna-Jedrzejczyk-via-KO-Punches-part-2.gif

Not really, I did not care for him interjecting Cain’s name at the presser rather than just admitting Miocic is the greatest hw now. I know Cain is a fucking monster but you have to account for inactivity and put your bias to the side for color commentary IMO

No, he's not a very good commentator. Good for a fighter, that's it.

I'm getting really tired of the athlete commentator trend. The quality of commentary was SOOO much better when it was left to the pros... Howard Cosell, Bob Costas, Vin Scully etc.

The only time Anik is tolerable to me is the 3 man both where he's basically just there to do the ad reads and then shut up and let the big boys talk.

Yeah I agree, I like the intro, ad reads, and tale of the tape and that's about it. All he pretty much needs to do though, Ranallo and Cormier would be more than enough.

He's doing it as an active fighter. Guaranteed he'll be doing the same when he retires.

Back