when DC retires would u like to see him as a UFC commentator?

Yes for sure - His knowledge of the MMA wrestling is unsurpassed. The Roy Jones of the HBO team

Roy Jones? He is the worst fight color man in history. He makes up his mind about the outcome and what will work before the fights. The, no matter what is happening in the ring, he just drones on about the same points he made pre-fight. He even does this when his prediction is 100% wrong. Sometimes it is so bad it becomes hilarious.

Oh, and if one fighter is black and the other isn't, then the non-black guy never lands anything according to Jones.

I like DC a lot. He's great at talking in any forum.

I also like when Dom corrects Joe (which he needs... a lot). So a mix of both, is great.

Roy Jones? He is the worst fight color man in history. He makes up his mind about the outcome and what will work before the fights. The, no matter what is happening in the ring, he just drones on about the same points he made pre-fight. He even does this when his prediction is 100% wrong. Sometimes it is so bad it becomes hilarious.

Oh, and if one fighter is black and the other isn't, then the non-black guy never lands anything according to Jones.
For all his faults he was less biased as Big George Foreman who always counter-pointed Larry Merchant.
When is come to a fighter doing color commentary we could do a lot worse than DC.

I honestly hope not. I don't care for DC as a commentator. I find he can be quite biased towards wrestlers, and I don't think he's all that good of a speaker. That ought to be a prerequisite for the job.

Ranallo? With his fake-wrestling style? My god you must be a child.

I don't watch fake wrestling and don't know what you're crying about, and frankly don't care. All I know is he's one of the most respected combat sports commentators and for good reason. He's charismatic and knows what he's talking about. More I can say about 99% of MMA commentators. Deal with it.

F
When is come to a fighter doing color commentary we could do a lot worse than DC.

Just because we can do worse doesn't mean it is a good choice. DC is a meathead. Speaking of Meathead, maybe they should get Matt Mitrione instead of DC. At least it will be funny.

I don't watch fake wrestling and don't know what you're crying about, and frankly don't care. All I know is he's one of the most respected combat sports commentators and for good reason. He's charismatic and knows what he's talking about. More I can say about 99% of MMA commentators. Deal with it.

Respected? By whom? He is a joke, with a sad pile of prepared notes in front of him that you can just feel him waiting to use. He may think it sounds witty and informed, but it is just sad.

Ranallo? With his fake-wrestling style? My god you must be a child.

Renallo is the best PBP guy in MMA and has been for ever. The UFC missed the boat big time not picking him up.

Just because we can do worse doesn't mean it is a good choice. DC is a meathead. Speaking of Meathead, maybe they should get Matt Mitrione instead of DC. At least it will be funny.

Respected? By whom? He is a joke, with a sad pile of prepared notes in front of him that you can just feel him waiting to use. He may think it sounds witty and informed, but it is just sad.

So who do you like? lmao

Name a better PBP guy in MMA

okay I guess you like Dom better? Anik, Joe & DC or better than Anik, Joe & Dom

Hopefully not.

Insanely biased and makes no attempt to hide it. And screams Thug Rose repeatedly. Terrible catchphrase, so much worse than Goldie.

i honestly enjoy his colour commentary with joe rogan.

102014-UFC-Tonight-Daniel-Cormier-JW-PI.vresize.1200.630.high.84.jpg
Definitely! Hopefully that's the role DC gets into after he retires.

Back