When did 2 handed bowling become big?

ralphc1

Titanium Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
I was watching some racing last night, fell asleep and woke up to bowling. The first bowler I saw was using 2 hands on the ball. I thought that was odd until I saw that the guy he was bowling against was also using 2 hands. I haven't bowled in 30 years and haven't been in a bowling alley bar for probably 20 years. I haven't watched any bowling in a while either so maybe this has been going on for a while.

I've seen kids do it when they don't have large enough hands or enough strength to hold the ball with one hand. I've never seen grown men or women do it until last night. I googled two handed bowling and it seems to be a thing as there are videos on the technique.

This will require a change in bowling trophies.
bowling-trophy-awards-zjP2PP.jpg

Are any Sherdoggers 2 handed bowlers?

its the new generation, bro. they dont drink beer either. they go to the lanes and order appletinis

I went bowling a few weeks ago and rolled a 161. Prolly would’ve bowled 200 if I used 2 hands.

its the new generation, bro. they dont drink beer either. they go to the lanes and order appletinis

WTF is wrong with people. Bowling is just another excuse to go out drinking.

i saw a kid do it and copied it.

got way more strikes.

cant always find a correctly sized ball, and i'm not into it enough to get my own, so if i have to use a heavier ball i use two hands to spin it.

i saw a kid do it and copied it.

got way more strikes.

cant always find a correctly sized ball, and i'm not into it enough to get my own, so if i have to use a heavier ball i use two hands to spin it.

I've seen kids bowl by putting the ball on the floor and rolling it with both hands and get strikes. The bowling alley also had a ramp the kids used and got strikes.

I've seen kids bowl by putting the ball on the floor and rolling it with both hands and get strikes. The bowling alley also had a ramp the kids used and got strikes.

13-14 yr old that knew how to bowl.

the word kid can mean a variety of ages. yours for example.

Back