When did Dublin become a "tough neighborhood" ?

VaultBoy

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
lol

All these talks about Conor being from a tough neighborhood.

In Dublin the worst thing that could happen is a crow stealing your ice cream

Now Floyd on the other hand, that guy really had an awful youth. Guns, violence, no father..

He was getting welfare, and had a career path if he wanted it. Definitely not a story like Aldo, Pacquiao, Lamont Peterson

Yep only one neighborhood in Dublin.

Dublin had 38 homicides in 2016

Grand Rapids had 10 homicides in 2016

Both have a population of just over a million

Dublin is a city you fuckin moron. A whole city.its the capital with over half a million population maybe more
Would you say New York city is a neighborhood? Or does it have many?

Last edited:
Well I live in Dublin, like any city there are good parts and bad parts. Crumlin would be one of the bad parts I suppose where Conor grew up. But his family moved to Lucan in Dublin when Conor was a teenager I believe, which is a nicer area.

Don't you love when idiots like TS that live in a safe little paradise talk shit about what neighbourhood is dangerous or not as if they know anything? Oh yeah those Irish gangs are a joke bro, just like they're a joke in the US. Wasn't there a few guys with SMG's in Dublin recently that started lighting the place up? Swear I read about it somewhere.

<Bottle.gif>

He lived with his mom until he was in his 20s, and he collected welfare even though he was fully capable of working and had no children.

I don't care what kind of neighborhood he lived in, he was basically living the leech life until the UFC called him.

He lived with his mom until he was in his 20s, and he collected welfare even though he was fully capable of working and had no children.

I don't care what kind of neighborhood he lived in, he was basically living the leech life until the UFC called him.
<{1-11}>

He took from a welfare system that he has contributed more to than taken from in his lifetime.

A welfare system and country that his ancestors and forefathers also contributed to.

Back