when did it become OK to turn on your cell phone flashlight in the theatre?

You're right better to trip and fall all over the movie theatre when they're late rather than use a flashlight, then deal with a commotion when they have to get carried out by staff or EMT.

Or better still, just have people standing next to you for 5 mins waiting for a staff member to guide them to their seats, who will also use....a flashlight to guide them to their seats.
Listen buddy, if you can't find your seats in the dark then get there early and park your ass until the credits roll.

autismo cringington is that you?

You couldn't go 2 responses with someone without, what has to be the most awful attempt of an insult ever.

So pretty much confirmed this situation was just you being immature and making shit up to be bothered by

lmfao what you would trip over a step and need phucking emergency medical services, are you made of glass? and not being able to find you seat when they have flood lights are you autistic too?

You're right better to trip and fall all over the movie theatre when they're late rather than use a flashlight, then deal with a commotion when they have to get carried out by staff or EMT.

Or better still, just have people standing next to you for 5 mins waiting for a staff member to guide them to their seats, who will also use....a flashlight to guide them to their seats.
Man, GTFO with that shit. They have runway lights that never turn off, which means there's no need to use the flashlight

HAH! Last night a dude literally led a caravan behind him, coming from the wrong side of the theater. With reserved seating, you know your seat number and there's a little sign that shows you which side you should enter accordingly. Pretty simple, but not really. Numbnuts walks across three quarters of a stacked row. Movie's started. Not only are the heads of the caravan casting a shadow across the opening section of BLACK PANTHER, the leader has his screen on and it's bright. But he's not using it to see the seat numbers. It's at his hip, and it's his rear hip -- which means his palm is facing his row. He's just walking past all these people with his bright screen at eyelevel to an entire row of seated people. You'd think this was trolling, but I have a sinking suspicion dude was just. that. oblivious.

One of the reasons I love Bill Maher, and will forgive him even when I disagree with him fervently, is that he once was at a movie theater, and a gang of punks were being jackasses making too much noise during the movie. He shushed them, and they told him to fuck off. Then they kept making more noise. Instead of being a pussy like everyone else in the theater apparently, he got up and again told them to please be quiet during the movie. They kicked his ass. Still, he did the right thing & I respect that. A moral victory. #ImWithBill

Happened once when I was in the theater.

It was packed and people came in late, so they shined their phone lights into the crowd to find a seat.

The movie had already started and people, including myself, told them to turn it off because they were shining it for the longest. They got an attitude when we told them to turn it off lol.

it's by far the biggest cunt move to do in a theater. it's not that fucking dark, and it's usually people coming in late to a really crowded movie trying to snipe seats in the very fucking middle (which there aren't any stupid, it's fucking opening night of a popular movie).

fuck them and fuck anyone that does that. go sit your fucking asses up front where all latecomers should go.

They should threaten to kick people the fuck out if they constantly wave lights around or talk too much and too often during the movie.

I do the same thing and if I can I catch an early bird screening it is like having an entire theater to yourself.

My wife and I made the mistake of seeing a movie at night like twice out of the 100+ movies we have seen together. We wait 2 or 3 weeks to see the movie, and then we go to the first one of the day. There is always less than 10 people, and occasionally we get the theater to ourselves.

Depends on the theaters you go to. Some I've never had a problem, others I've dealt with cunts every time. Depends on the demographics of the surrounding areas honestly.

\
Listen buddy, if you can't find your seats in the dark then get there early and park your ass until the credits roll.

I agree get there early- but the amount of times cunts have turned up late, tripped the fuck over dropping their fat ass popcorn, ice-cream, chocolate everywhere then stand there bitching about it for 5 mins....

I'd rather the cunts just turn on their iphone light and go- boom, theres our seat, lets sit here and get fatter for 2 hours without bothering anyone else.

\
lmfao what you would trip over a step and need phucking emergency medical services, are you made of glass? and not being able to find you seat when they have flood lights are you autistic too?

I feel you dont know what autistic means.

I've been to the cinema hundreds of times and that situation has never come up.

When I went to see Chunnel back in the day this short, stocky bald guy showed up and went to the front of the theatre and just kept yelling “Jerry! Elaine! I know you’re out there!!!”

That’s as rude.

I’m not bothered when people use their phone to find their seats, but I guess I’d still prefer it if they used the regular glare from their screen over the flashlight. as long as they’re not obnoxious w/ the flashlight though I’ll live.

once settled within the realm of the seats though... any sort of light or glare from a cellphone will make me think violent thoughts.

They made a movie of the Black Panther? That's bottom of the barrel of Marvel hierarchy.

What a joke.

Back