Opinion When did "males" become so insanely WORTHLESS and BEYOND WEAK and PATHETIC...?? #ThotAudit #Incels

The Big Bang

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
I. Am. Serious.

How?

Why?

I'll timestamp this video, as it is faaar too cringe inducing to endure the whole thing. (no hyperbole)

I timestamped it starting at, 3 minutes 10 seconds, and you only need to see it until the 4 minute 13 second mark.

It is extremely disturbing as well as hilarious and...simply hard to fathom.

It is related to losers who get off on #ThotAudit...

For "males" to be SO afraid of women...and SO traumatized that hot girls didn't pay attention to them growing up... SMH

It's probably always been this way. It's just more pronounced now because of social media.

If we are so weak then why do women cry every time we touch them?

Weak males have always been around. It's much more noticeable now that people post their entire lives, thoughts, feelings on line.

incels pay thots
thots avoid taxes
trolls report thots
IRS inherit the earth?

Kind of hard to call someone "worthless" for thinking their own money for working should be taxed the same as a chick who breaks out her cooter for money. Men and women have it differently and feminists sometime point out where men have it better and want it changed and sometimes just fabricate it and the other side is dudes pointing out where women have it better. I don't think the men one would exist if the feminist one didn't considering the first several hundred thousand years went pretty well and this back and forth has been in just the last 50 years.

That boy is a few bricks short of a full stack.

Kind of hard to call someone "worthless" for thinking their own money for working should be taxed the same as a chick who breaks out her cooter for money. Men and women have it differently and feminists sometime point out where men have it better and want it changed and sometimes just fabricate it and the other side is dudes pointing out where women have it better. I don't think the men one would exist if the feminist one didn't considering the first several hundred thousand years went pretty well and this back and forth has been in just the last 50 years.
Went well? For whom? It isn't all that long ago that your wife was your property and that you could do what you liked with her. Sure, that went well for some people, didn't it?

Another incel thread by this guy?

This guy has never had a 'big bang' in his entire life.

Males have to be helpless and sissy. How else do you expect to collapse a society? Not gonna do it with a bunch of alphas on patrol.

Went well? For whom? It isn't all that long ago that your wife was your property and that you could do what you liked with her. Sure, that went well for some people, didn't it?
They weren't forced marriages and lasting marriages were at a higher rate than now. A majority of women were against women's right to vote because they thought it required them the same public duties as men and they didn't want that. It wasn't one-sided, duties were just more consistent.

I. Am. Serious.

How?

Why?

I'll timestamp this video, as it is faaar too cringe inducing to endure the whole thing. (no hyperbole)

I timestamped it starting at, 3 minutes 10 seconds, and you only need to see it until the 4 minute 13 second mark.

It is extremely disturbing as well as hilarious and...simply hard to fathom.

It is related to losers who get off on #ThotAudit...

For "males" to be SO afraid of women...and SO traumatized that hot girls didn't pay attention to them growing up... SMH

There was a guy having this rant in a 1978 Toyota Tercel outside of a strip club in 1986.
Only difference is, now losers have cameras.

because, as survival becomes too easy it no longer requires fitness, sexual selection has brought this.

ie, women fuck wimpy :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:s because of the revolution in the 60s. Nobody considers having to actually go to war, and these :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:s’s offspring then go on to say, “wahhh, i didnt like PE class so our kids shouldn't have to test themselves in hard sports” so, we get :eek::eek::eek:gy sports with :eek::eek::eek:gy participation medals. No one is afraid of war or going to a hard days work, or getting in a fight.

Then, you add in the lack of dads in general, and you get leader-bashing. its all Big Daddy’s fault - the Boss, the Prez... a culture of anti-everything who has been taught that it is intelligent and brave to sarcastically whine at daddy. You end up with skinny :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:s being led by warpig women, mouthing off and intimidating in the streets, until someone hits them for the first times in their lives, and they go into shock and run to the very police that they have been convinced that they hate.

i know that Im very prone to getting too big for my britches, and my parents were Lib pussies, for sure, so so was I. Training MMA and that one day a week gutcheck of a fullout spar really tuned me in. I would have been antifa if id come along at this time, so dont think i think that im cool, but ive seen both sides of this, and i see why we have so many :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:s, for sure.

And like others said, the internet has also brought this out.

Back