Opinion When did "males" become so insanely WORTHLESS and BEYOND WEAK and PATHETIC...?? #ThotAudit #Incels

Well I help make sure people don’t kill too many animals so that we can sustain the animal populations. I’m also a firefighter/emt so there’s that.

Jeeze wow you're really saving the world.

Unless you're with Doctors Without Borders (even then), maybe try not to shit on what other people do for work because you kinda come off like an ass.

Jeeze wow you're really saving the world.

Unless you're with Doctors Without Borders (even then), maybe try not to shit on what other people do for work because you kinda come off like an ass.

Lol, I actually worked for an NGO doing aid work overseas for a bit.

And also I was joking for the most part, good for that guy who does digital sculpting (whatever that is), being an artist is just sort of dumb though.

Well I help make sure people don’t kill too many animals so that we can sustain the animal populations. I’m also a firefighter/emt so there’s that.

That's good, but the fact that you find NO VALUE in art...

...SMH

Was a joke - a la they're still property.
Very hard to tell. I was responding to someone who said women had it equally good to men for 3-400 years before they fucked everything up for everybody by wanting to not get beat daily and forced to have sex on demand.

Digital sculpting IS dumb.....I can’t believe that’s even a real thing. Having a career which adds no value to society is sort of lame.

Adding beauty to the world is lame? To paraphrase King Lear's daughter what is meat without salt?

I have some gnarly farts right now and every few mins it's like I'm in WWI getting the mustard gas in the trenches

Anyways I watched 10 sec and either this guy is doing a decent troll or he is the epitome of the soyboy beta cuck pandemic that's sweeping the internet

No, I think you’re confused. This guy is the type of person who is calling other people cuck, soyboy, beta, etc.

To these guys you are a cuck (or whatever insult is hot these days) if you don’t think women are inherently inferior to men.

In his head he is alpha as fuck.

At some point alpha became a synonym for dumbass.

Back