When did the Metrosexual hijack the beard?

What annoys me is I was doing the combed back hair thing and then suddenly everybody else is doing it, only they also grow their shitty beards and act like they’re tough lol. I wasn’t following a trend. Er, well, I guess I was, but not one from today. Maybe back in like the 40s or some shit lol. It’s a simple hairstyle that just matches me well. Don’t care for beards though.

I live in the northwest and not having a beard here is basically like being black, I’m a minority, but my dick is still not big.

Uhh you’re supposed to be at least 9 inches to qualify for Sherdog. Time to retire, little one.

There's a finite amount of facial hair styles and millions of men.

Quit worrying air what other men are up to and do your thing.

Lika an actual man.

I live in the northwest and not having a beard here is basically like being black, I’m a minority, but my dick is still not big.
what about the bush ? are these freaky hipster chicks up there cultivating a pre early 90's look. ;)

or has it gone beyond that.?

vleLzzS.jpg

<{clintugh}>

what about the bush ? are these freaky hipster chicks up there cultivating a pre early 90's look. ;)

or has it gone beyond that.?

vleLzzS.jpg

<{clintugh}>

She's got leg hair that would make a gorilla jealous.

Lol Why do people want to take pride in looking like shit?
Growing a beard doesn't mean you need to look like a homeless person.
It's a part of you, just like the hair on your head. Should you not wash that hair and let it grow to caveman lengths?

There's too many stupid labels out over nothing . A metro sexual is basically someone that dresses nice, right ? How is that a bad thing?
It doesn't mean they're down to suck a dick.

I grew facial hair because I was sick of always shaving and paying for razors

No I just have a manly jaw, so I don't need to cover it with hair to fill in the missing manliness.

Guys with beards dont need to do anything. You're the one actively shaving every day and paying immaculate attention to how you look. How manly.

Guys with beards dont need to do anything. You're the one actively shaving every day and paying immaculate attention to how you look. How manly.

Lol what? Takes 5 min to shave. Growing and maintaining a beard takes 1000x more maintenance. Shaping, trimming, "beard oils" lol you have it backwards.

Last edited:
Growing and maintaining a bears takes 1000x more maintenance.
Well yes, I'd imagine that raising a pet bear from a cub takes significantly more effort than shaving your own face, but I don't see how it is relevant to this discussion.

No idea, I wanna say around 2012-2014.

Also, women didn't really care that much about beards back then, all of a sudden every broad wanted a bearded lumberjack hipster.

I just shaved clean for the first time in a couple of years.

My girlfriend tells me 3 tines a day how good I look and my instagram selfie got 140 likes so basically, I’m Channing Tatum shaved.

Beards are played out. Too many soy boy hipsters with Cody nolove haircuts have them now.

I had a beard for almost 15 years but I had to shave it off because everyone was growing them.

I hate shaving.

I also when was there a time when it was socially acceptable to look like a slob.

You ever see pics from the 1950s. Everybofy wore suits and did their hair.

When was this fictitious time the TS speaks of

There's a pretty distinct difference between not looking like a slob and and having the laser trimmed perfectly manicured beard look imo.

All I ask is that you groom your beard. Don't be a chode about it.

Back