When did you start finding older women attractive?

EndlessCritic

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
I just turned 30, and am amazed at how often I now find myself attracted to professional women 40 or even 50+.

Girls in their 20s seem ditzy. Women in their 30s are all either ugly spinsters, or cliquey moms who mom-shame each other.

By contrast, there's a certain fantasy to a 40+ year old woman. She doesn't want any more kids, and typically knows what she wants out of life.

/currently married with two kids under 3.

Thoughts? How high would you go?

MzGDbS2.gif

young pussy is the best but its nice to feel appreciated.

At 35.

I would/I will stick my wee man in any chic.

This is the right answer. When I was younger, I only dated older girls. I lost my virginity at 16 to a 24 year old. I typically dated older than me until I was around 23, and dated someone younger than me for the first time. Now I'm 28 and usually date/bang girls from 19-22. I've banged a couple of women 30+, but usually desperation bangs as opposed to "wanting" them.

It’s pretty much always been my thing to be honest, about ten years older than me is the sweet spot.

This is the right answer. When I was younger, I only dated older girls. I lost my virginity at 16 to a 24 year old. I typically dated older than me until I was around 23, and dated someone younger than me for the first time. Now I'm 28 and usually date/bang girls from 19-22. I've banged a couple of women 30+, but usually desperation bangs as opposed to "wanting" them.

About 8 years ago or so.

Started banging a chick about 7 years older than me, I was 24. It was nice having a woman that had a nice apartment and just called me over to bang.

Younger chicks are way too clingy, usually.

First year university I dated a gal in 4th year. So 3 years older. Hot as hell body wise with a good but not great face.

I've forever since always appreciated gals in my age range and up to about 5 years older as long as they were in great shape. My current 'target' range is that 5 years older to 10 years younger group but as I am 50 now finding gals up to 5 years older who are in booming shape is becoming a smaller and smaller pool. Unfortunately women typically do not age as gracefully as men. But every once in a while I do come across a diamond (I shared the pic on here prior of a gal i dated 2 years ago who celebrated her 50th) and for me there is nothing better. She had the face, the body and the attitude I like.

I've actually got myself involved with a 40 year old and a 30 year old right now. Both are just casual and both know i see other people. Both are super hot. The 40 year old I could see myself getting serious with. SHe is chill, knows what she wants and we just get along great. The 30 year old did all the pursuing as I was not interested at first due to age but she is just full of drama and wanting to make anything and everything an issue. And not even with me as we don't fight as she knows I just won't put up with it. but she fights almost everyone else.

But prior to these two girls I am dating now, the last 4 before that were all within 2 years of my age +/-.

I just turned 30, and am amazed at how often I now find myself attracted to professional women 40 or even 50+.

Girls in their 20s seem ditzy. Women in their 30s are all either ugly spinsters, or cliquey moms who mom-shame each other.

By contrast, there's a certain fantasy to a 40+ year old woman. She doesn't want any more kids, and typically knows what she wants out of life.

/currently married with two kids under 3.

Thoughts? How high would you go?
I'm 29. Just got out of a year long relationship with a 44 year old. It was great. I don't think I'd go older though for a relationship

I love older women bc they don't play games and aren't afraid to let loose in the sack and tell yo what they want, at least the next ones I have experienced

Last edited:
I prefer women in my age, always have and always will! My queen is six months younger than me and we are constantly going through the same stages in life, which makes our mutual understanding that much easier!

Back