When did you start finding older women attractive?

Get your testosterone levels checked. That or it some mental fetish. Yeah you can find them attractive but i fail see how it some evolutionary or historical advantage to go after women OLDER than yourself i mean that no disrepect just truth it never works out and there is not evolutionary or historical or anything to suggest it was made be that way. Let alone much older than yourself. Yeah for quick easy sex or if she attractive but idea to spend life with her? it never works!

i dont know. the rest of world seems to want younger than them for good reason.

Don't know where you are getting your stats from if you think older man, younger woman tends to work out, marriage wise. The bigger that gap the more precipitous the divorce rate. And evolutionary instinct exists at a base level not an intellectual one. As intellectual people we can put preference over instinct. it is an evolutionary trait that pushes us to cheat (men and women) to ensure the best sperm and egg meet. Intellectually we are not driven by it even if the instinct is there.

I always liked 30+ chicks when I was really young. Now I'm in my mid 30s I prefer mid 20s. Chicks my age who are single are single for a reason and often have a lot of emotional baggage.

That is a pretty negative thing to assume unless you want to believe all 7B people in the world should all be attracted to the same type.

Of course there should be lots in the centre or 'norm' but also there should be wide variance outside that. it is a good thing that every guy does not like the and want to go after the exact same woman.

In my experience it seems most guys want the youngest and prettiest girl possible that they think will be acceptable and they put youth and looks over personality and drama and maturity and that certainly is not my interest.

The key to read that is "most guys" at the start and the "not pretending it's the truth" at the end lol

Btw I'm the first that does'nt necessary date the youngest focusing only on physical, i can easily prefer a 27-28 closer to my mindset over a 21-22 who after the first few fucks inevitably end up feel sooo far head wise

But i also seen too many times the pattern of guys picking the slowest zebra avaible and the pretend it was some memorable hunt because it's "theyr thing" to ignore it lol :D

Why would any man wanna bang a 50 year old over a 25-26-27 year old is beyond me.

One looks great and the other doesn’t
Because not everyone values the same thing.

I have no interest in the 20 something girls even though some have interest in me. even the 30 year old I go out with occasionally interests me far less then the 40 year old. Both are hot but the 30 year old just lacks experience, and can be far more wound up and that is my experience mostly with the younger ones.

Sure it is not 100% but most will mellow with age and learn not to sweat all the small stuff and learn to compromise and those qualities make someone more attractive to me.

the hot 40 year old I go out with said to me i would not have liked her or dated her when she was 30. She calls herself hell on wheels with the attitude to match. She is now the opposite.

The key to read that is "most guys" at the start and the "not pretending it's the truth" at the end lol

Btw I'm the first that does'nt necessary date the youngest focusing only on physical, i can easily prefer a 27-28 closer to my mindset over a 21-22 who after the first few fucks inevitably end up feel sooo far head wise

But i also seen too many times the pattern of guys picking the slowest zebra avaible and the pretend it was some memorable hunt because it's "theyr thing" to ignore it lol :D

I find your world where men bang women and boast about their accomplishments to be charming.

Because not everyone values the same thing.

I have no interest in the 20 something girls even though some have interest in me. even the 30 year old I go out with occasionally interests me far less then the 40 year old. Both are hot but the 30 year old just lacks experience, and can be far more wound up and that is my experience mostly with the younger ones.

Sure it is not 100% but most will mellow with age and learn not to sweat all the small stuff and learn to compromise and those qualities make someone more attractive to me.

the hot 40 year old I go out with said to me i would not have liked her or dated her when she was 30. She calls herself hell on wheels with the attitude to match. She is now the opposite.

If I’m gonna deal with female nonsense it’s gonna come from a Hot young babe. Not an older grumpy lady

If I’m gonna deal with female nonsense it’s gonna come from a Hot young babe. Not an older grumpy lady
Sure if that is the only two choices.

again I know things are never 100% but I have found the hot older chicks far more mellow and cool and appreciative and the younger ones far more entitled, bitch and angry at the world. Young beautiful girls are just used to the world coming to them and everything being given to them and never having to compromise to get anything. Bill Burr even does a bit on it, its so common.

(edit: plus i am an old grumpy man)

I'm 30 now as well, but I found them hot long before that.

Many times I find milfish women 40+ hotter than young women.

Also I have a lot of fetishes and would like "obscure" bangs. For example, hot old women, butch lesbians, etc.

This is the gal I dated 2 years ago on her 50th birthday and since her picture is out their publicly i feel fine posting it, albeit in the spoiler box.

Everyone who met her thought she was 40 at most and most thought she was gorgeous, as did I.

When they're good they're great...
Suzanne Somers!!

f69dd9a27c925ac03bc7d78788140377.jpg

Did anyone use the word Milf before American Pie?

I love older women. So much more fun and chill imo.

Don't know where you are getting your stats from if you think older man, younger woman tends to work out, marriage wise. The bigger that gap the more precipitous the divorce rate. And evolutionary instinct exists at a base level not an intellectual one. As intellectual people we can put preference over instinct. it is an evolutionary trait that pushes us to cheat (men and women) to ensure the best sperm and egg meet. Intellectually we are not driven by it even if the instinct is there.

He's like 22 man , don't mind him. Ill just listen to my 17 year old wax philosophically about the nuances of this life if I'm in the mood for a chuckle.

Ive always wanted to bang an older woman, since I was like 12. A MILF is on my hitlist, my soul mission in life right now. I'll rail any girl 18-50

Theres a 33 year old woman on tindr that is GORGEOUS. Trying to mack her but I'm not sure its going to work

I've always been attracted to a wide age range. I just find that women/girls look younger to me as I get older and that the average hotness tends to diminish by age, but you can still find gems at almost any age below like senior citizen. Looks wise, 18-24 is probably my favorite. Personality wise, it's more like 25-40. Around 25 is the sweet spot.

As you get older and the darkness of death approaches, your selection criteria vanishes and you'll fuck anything.

28 is the ideal age for a woman. They have a sense of who they are, but they are usually still attractive. With that said my girlfriend is 33 and I'm 31, but she is like me in that she used to be fat, but isn't anymore so I know she won't want to be fat ever again.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back