When did you start finding older women attractive?

When I was in my 20s we would hit a stewardess bar near the airport. Certain nights were almost guarantees. But your age range had to be be open. The oldes I hooked up with was 55. She had a great ass and was amazing. My only issue is that they really aren’t that tight anymore, so a lot of times they are glad to finish you in other ways.

As I get older I find older women less attractive for two reasons:

1. When your young, there used to be some charm to an older woman because you could never get her. But with todays society of older women dating younger guys the charm is gone.

2. The older women that I have met have been either super mean or super nice but under the nice exterior lies an angry bitter resentful person.

That said, they are over 9000 times better than young women of today who are utterly deplorable and impossible to deal with.

When I was 4 years old and I thought my preschool teacher was attractive. I've always had a thing for older women.

It pretty much translated into adulthood. The biggest age gape between me and a woman I've banged was 22 years when I was 22 years old.

Weird thing is, my wife is 5 years my junior.

I always found older women attractive. Shit, when I was in 1st grade, I had a crush on my teacher, Mrs. Loui, and fantasized about sucking her tits all the time. I can’t remember what she looked like, but I’m pretty sure she was attractive.
I don’t like older women exclusively. I’m into younger women too, just so you know it isn’t a fetish or some shit.

Mid 30's to mid 40's are the best sex I've ever had. Those women know what they want. Much better than fucking 20 somethings.

since i had a hot af 2nd grade teacher and prime cindy crawford was on tv.

rarely ever liked anything under 30 since then

I think when I was like six or seven. Even then I preferred post-pubescent. Who doesn't like boobies?

My girlfriend is bout to turn 27, i'm 30. I've always appreciated older women though, when i was 14, I had a teacher in her late 20's early 30's and that kinda started it

Just saying hot is hot.

Cindy Crawford at 50 is still hotter than Anne Widdicombe at 20.

When younger women started calling me gross.

I'm 30 now as well, but I found them hot long before that.

Many times I find milfish women 40+ hotter than young women.

Also I have a lot of fetishes and would like "obscure" bangs. For example, hot old women, butch lesbians, etc.
I think there is a certain point where a woman's face loses that baby fat but before the lines are really pronounced that is really attractive. But generally she has to have had good genes and that baseline attractiveness already.

Super young looking loli type girls aren't really my thing.

He's like 22 man , don't mind him. Ill just listen to my 17 year old wax philosophically about the nuances of this life if I'm in the mood for a chuckle.

There should be a forum function to put everyone under 25 on ignore. They're so dumb yet so sure their uninformed opinion matters. Being older I recognise the bullshit becasue I was their once too and I know I was an idiot, just like they will when they are older.

When I became older and well off. I'd come to realize how very shallow younger women are. The selfie generation is a bunch of vain idiots.

lol I dont my wifes 35 and thats the oldest woman I want to sleep with and sadly that number just keeps climbing

I think there is a certain point where a woman's face loses that baby fat but before the lines are really pronounced that is really attractive. But generally she has to have had good genes and that baseline attractiveness already.

Super young looking loli type girls aren't really my thing.

Omg, I've been saying the same thing!!! They lose that baby fat and start to look SO hot! Hell, I even find a little bit of crow's feet and smile lines sexy.

Only example I can think of off the top is Gillian Anderson. I didn't find her hot at all when she was young during the X-files era, but now, I find her hot af and milfish!

f69dd9a27c925ac03bc7d78788140377.jpg

<datassdom><mma4>

Not really into older chicks but it would be rude not to wouldn't it :cool:

Back