When did you start finding older women attractive?

Always been my thing. My wife is 9 years older than me. First chick I ever blessed was 7 years older.

Even now in my 30s I find women my own age frivilous and petty.

Doesn't mean I don't occassionally see an 18 year old I want to sexually accost and then discard.

Mid 30's to mid 40's are the best sex I've ever had. Those women know what they want. Much better than fucking 20 somethings.
that is the thing.

i wonder how many who comment on this actually have sex and relationships with great looking 20 somethings and great looking cougars or older women as opposed to just forming their opinion off the aesthetic or look?

Because ya, if you are solely basing it off of fantasy and what looks the best and you desire from a far then the younger group will win 99% of the time hands down. But if you actually interact with the groups and have sex with them and talk to the guys who do few men once a little older and successful want to be around the 20 something girls. They are fine banging them for a night but that is it. The few older guys with options who do grab the young eye candy gal are usually quietly laughed at by their peers for putting up with such crap just for arm candy.

There should be a forum function to put everyone under 25 on ignore. They're so dumb yet so sure their uninformed opinion matters. Being older I recognise the bullshit becasue I was their once too and I know I was an idiot, just like they will when they are older.

And that is the thing with the younger gals.

I have dated so many gals my age now who are hot and cool as shit and who said there is no chance we would have got along when they were younger. They talk about how they can now see how entited and bratty and angry and hard to get along with they were when they were younger. Mad at the world but expecting everything to be given to them as that is typically what happened because they were beautiful. And no that certainly is not every girl who grows up beautiful. I had some female friends in university who were beautiful and salt of the earth people. But for far too many women being beautiful and put on a pedestal when young is not something they can appreciate or know how to handle. Some wield it as a weapon but learn to appreciate it and use it better as they age.

Get your testosterone levels checked. That or it some mental fetish. Yeah you can find them attractive but i fail see how it some evolutionary or historical advantage to go after women OLDER than yourself i mean that no disrepect just truth it never works out and there is not evolutionary or historical or anything to suggest it was made be that way.

If you look at non-human species, the evolutionary advantage is pretty clear: go for both. Commit just enough paternal care for the kid to not die, and try to spread your seed as widely as possible. But in terms of which to prioritize, when you have to choose, there are several evolutionary advantages to a woman who is a bit older. The children of first-time mothers have increased mortality. A mother who has a few children is more likely to survive the childbirth, and will have better developed caretaking skills. Also, if she has one or more daughters, they're likely to contribute to taking care of their younger sibling, reducing the need for paternal investment. You don't want to go for a woman approaching menopause, but a proven track record of bringing children up is really appealing.

...I mean, if we're talking purely evolutionary biology here.

Since I was fucking 18.

Aside from my high school girlfriend and current fiance, every single girlfriend of mine has been a minimum of 5 years older than me.

I'm not counting hookups, although I generally preferred older women for that too.

Dated a 20 year old at 16, older girls rock.

Catherine Zeta-Jones. Zorro!

source.gif

OccasionalAdorableHind-max-1mb.gif

tumblr_mxeb8reiC61r3k15eo3_500.gif

I was seven and walked out the movie theater rather uncomfortable in my crotch area...

Probably watching Helen Mirren in Excalibur on TV in the late 80's...
141240.jpg

Since i was like 5 or six. Maryanne and ginger. Wonder women. Pert commercials. Sheeeeeeiiiiiiittttttt

The first celebrity crush I remember having was Racquel Welsh. I was probably 5.

If you look at non-human species, the evolutionary advantage is pretty clear: go for both. Commit just enough paternal care for the kid to not die, and try to spread your seed as widely as possible. But in terms of which to prioritize, when you have to choose, there are several evolutionary advantages to a woman who is a bit older. The children of first-time mothers have increased mortality. A mother who has a few children is more likely to survive the childbirth, and will have better developed caretaking skills. Also, if she has one or more daughters, they're likely to contribute to taking care of their younger sibling, reducing the need for paternal investment. You don't want to go for a woman approaching menopause, but a proven track record of bringing children up is really appealing.

...I mean, if we're talking purely evolutionary biology here.

s34ruinyc16x.gif

Thought Daisy Duke was pretty when I was just a small child, does that count?

Back