When is mcgregoat fighting next?

Ortegoat

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Let’s be honest. No one cares about khabib

Khabib has made a career out of not fighting elite wrestle boxers. He would get wrecked by Kevin Lee, Justin gaethje, Colby Covington, Tyron Woodley, Prime GSP, johnny Hendricks, usman, he wouldn’t even be top 10 at WW. He is an overrated fighter that is for sure. I would bet on platinum over khabib

So when is mcgregor fighing tony? Or Diaz again. Those are exciting fights

Last edited:
He's currently fighting depression. Probably playing himself beating Khabib on UFC 3 to make himself feel better.

He’s made a career out of not fighting elite wrestle boxers. He would get wrecked by Kevin Lee, Justin gaethje, Colby Covington, Tyron Woodley, Prime GSP, johnny Hendricks, usman, he wouldn’t even be top 10 at WW. He is an overrated fighter that is for sure. I would bet on platinum over khabib

Obvious troll is too obvious.

If he is smart, no one. He made 100 mil against mayweather then possibly 50 mil in this last fight. Why risk your health any longer when you have money like that?

He'd fight again tomorrow.

Kabib is avoiding the rematch.

You do the math.

After his suspension if he gets one. Then probably Tony for the title because Khabib is getting delt by the NSAC

Let's be honest, betas dont sell. Conor is pure cuck beta. It's not changing.

Meanwhile, Hulk sells. I know Hulk. Hulk is a friend of mine. Conor is no Hulk.

He wanted that in the first place.

He wanted Kabib on the street.

But he wants a rematch for sure. Real talk.
Well of course he does. Nothing wrong with him wanting to avenge a loss. But he doesn't deserve it. It wasn't competitive enough to warrant one. So that being said and UFC being UFC, that fight will happen in march

He’s made a career out of not fighting elite wrestle boxers. He would get wrecked by Kevin Lee, Justin gaethje, Colby Covington, Tyron Woodley, Prime GSP, johnny Hendricks, usman, he wouldn’t even be top 10 at WW. He is an overrated fighter that is for sure. I would bet on platinum over khabib

what are you talking about ufc 229 was really exciting

agreed conor isn't a top ten ww and would get wrecked bye all those people as well.

After his suspension if he gets one. Then probably Tony for the title because Khabib is getting delt by the NSAC

nsac will fine them both and given them some hours and that it.

just like with the nate conor presser thing.

what are you talking about ufc 229 was really exciting

agreed conor isn't a top ten ww and would get wrecked bye all those people as well.

Don’t be so salty about khabib being overrated as fuck. It’s not that big of a deal

Khabib slugged Conor so hard that TS caught a touch of the old CTE.

Don’t be so salty about khabib being overrated as fuck. It’s not that big of a deal

27-0 speaks for it self.

conor cant be the goat while on a losing streak and making tap machine a thing.

This is what is known as the bargaining phase of depression for Conor stans.

Their sense of reality is crumbling around them.

Who cares?

DpT7qA4U8AAZj7m.jpg

You're trolling but yes the masses don't care about Khabib. His next headliner does under 400k buys.

Back