When is mcgregoat fighting next?

As soon as social services demand Wee c pays child maintainence he will be forced back. Plus good cocaine isn't cheap either.

27-0 speaks for it self.

conor cant be the goat while on a losing streak and making tap machine a thing.

Conor GOAT is just a meme to rustle jimmies. No one ever thought Conor was a goat. He is just all around great entertainment. Meanwhile, khabib is ducking elite wrestle boxers at LW and wouldn’t even be top 10 at WW. Platinum Mike Perry would KO khabib silly and that’s says something

Conor GOAT is just a meme to rustle jimmies. No one ever thought Conor was a goat. He is just all around great entertainment. Meanwhile, khabib is ducking elite wrestle boxers at LW and wouldn’t even be top 10 at WW. Platinum Mike Perry would KO khabib silly and that’s says something

mike perry would be on his back faster than conor was. khabib would win 50-40 it be the easiest win of khabib career.

duh khabib not a 10 ww cause you know he not a ww fighter.

what is a wrestle boxer? is that a way of saying ducking tony? tony is the guy who lost to a power cord the last time they were booked.

You're trolling but yes the masses don't care about Khabib. His next headliner does under 400k buys.

so fighting conor wont mean anything any more?

you know that be his next fight right early in 2019 ufc and nsac will be counting all the profits from the rematch.

you know that be his next fight right early in 2019 ufc and nsac will be counting all the profits from the rematch.

Mcgregor was a champ champ. Cleaned out FW and is a top 10 LW. Khabib can’t even make weight at LW all the time and would get owened at WW lol. You know this to be true. Khabib is good, but he hasn’t faced an elite wrestle boxer.

Meant to say if he headlines against anyone else, as he should. But yeah most likely the rematch gets made.

Mcgregor was a champ champ. Cleaned out FW and is a top 10 LW. Khabib can’t even make weight at LW all the time and would get owened at WW lol. You know this to be true. Khabib is good, but he hasn’t faced an elite wrestle boxer.

does your family know you're gay?

the only "jimmy" that get's rustled is yours when you dream about mctappy
Looks like you can’t handle the truth

what truth? that you're gay? meh...i don't care. but what does your family think?

He's fighting his inner demons which Khabib gave him.

the only "jimmy" that get's rustled is yours when you dream about mctappy

what truth? that you're gay? meh...i don't care. but what does your family think?

Try to stay on topic. When is mcgregor fighting next? Because no one really cares about when khabib fights next. Let me know when khabib actually fights an elite wrestle boxer

IMG_20181012_153720.jpg
He's currently learning about shapes, colors, and basic motor skills after Khabib beat him into retardation

Try to stay on topic. When is mcgregor fighting next? Because no one really cares about when khabib fights next. Let me know when he actually fights an elite wrestle boxer

I'd rather watch khalabeeb win than mctappy give up.

Why doesn’t khabib challenge Tyron or whoever holds the welterweight title?
Cause he doesn't have to. Why does a champion have to move up in weight? I like how you say 170 Perry would beat Khabib well no shit dumb ass, he's a lot bigger overall but even then, you pick Plastic Perry of all people to beat Khabib lol. Champions do not have to go up in weight to prove they are the best of the best.

Cause he doesn't have to. Why does a champion have to move up in weight? I like how you say 170 Perry would beat Khabib well no shit dumb ass, he's a lot bigger overall but even then, you pick Plastic Perry of all people to beat Khabib lol. Champions do not have to go up in weight to prove they are the best of the best.

Gsp
Cormier
Bj penn
Conor mcgregoat

All double champs

Khabib stay on bus

Back