Cormier
Bj penn
Conor mcgregoat

All double champs

Khabib stay on bus
Khabib-chat.gif

conorknockdown.gif

Nice dubs by the way. Troll harder.

Can’t handle the truth obviously. Mcgregor likes favorable match ups too, but at least mcgregor took on khabibs. Mad respec
Khabib took on Gleison, MJ, Abel Trujillo, Pat Healy and RDA. All excellent wrestlers in their own right. Try harder, kid.

Khabib took on Gleison, MJ, Abel Trujillo, Pat Healy and RDA. All excellent wrestlers in their own right. Try harder, kid.

Rda, not a wrestler. Was Molested by Colby worse

MJ - has like one win in his last 6 fights, undersized at lw, had to fight at FW to save his career, still lost

The other guys are nobodies

Probably Nate 3 I reckon.

Rda, not a wrestler. Was Molested by Colby worse

MJ - has like one win in his last 6 fights, undersized at lw, had to fight at FW to save his career, still lost

The other guys are nobodies
RDA who is also a blackbelt in BJJ was outwrestled by a guy bigger than he and you can obviously ignore everyone else's accomplishments cause you clearly don't know better so to educate your dumb ass Trujillo was a four-time NAIA All-American wrestler, MJ was one of the top NJCAA wrestlers in the country and even Gleison has great MMA wrestling on top of being a blackbelt in BJJ as well. NOw go ahead and try to diminish these wins some more and I'll put your ass in check again.

He is an overrated fighter that is for sure. I would bet on platinum over khabib
Well, in case a lot of people want to see a "rematch", they have to twist it a bit to make it a trilogy. After watching the build up to the highly anticipated fight, I wasnt entirely sure what all this was supposed to be. Similar to the 80s/90s WWF Superstars with the "fights" involving the Iron Sheik or St. Slaughter, the constant nonsense political ramblings on one side and the stoic seriousness on the other, broadcasted all over the world. Similar to when St. Slaughter was talking about some Iraq stuff during his promos. what does it all matter when its all covered by the freedom of expression laws? It isnt like the UFC has some sort of olympic license, it has to be all work (the tensions between both). Both sides. I doubt Conor knows anything about history, including his own, other than to milk it smartly for money. His press conference was a disaster. Sounded like he went on wikipedia an hour before showing up, wasnt able to say any word in real irish when pressed. A bizarre press conference at best. Similar Khabib but different role, else why you say in "Las Vegas" - "You cant talk about my country ...etc.". In Las Vegas? Sin City? In USA? After the fight? Funny, considering that the UFC had to admit being sports entertainment to get legalized. So all of that, even the aftermath rumble, all of this smells like just work but done for the 21st century. Now the fire has to be kept going, so every 1-2 days theres some tweet about a pending ban, some thread to leave the UFC by Khabib, some ramblings by Dana White and lots of others grabbing every chance to hype a rematch. Cant do that with St. Slaughter these days.
Khabib is a great fighter, but hes also fighting for money. Everyone in UFC is. First money, then legacy, but it sells better the other way round.
That UFC "Bad Blood" Episode ... its borderline reality-tv and shows already that both understand how things around work. You always look as good or bad as the other one allows you, thats why I dont buy the whole tension. The bus attack was straight of the WWE ("he could have killed some people" - yea, the camera was aiming straight at him from all angles in this "sudden" attack, also within the bus and nobody was sitting at that window he hit). Police got involved, never anything really happened. The court hearing was a joke ... they knew its a great investment for promo. Wasnt it?
Dont get me wrong, like wrestlers, im not saying thats "fake", its not, its brutal and in UFC theres certainly no script like WWE - whether some parts are for entertainment or not, its brutal and theres lots of respect for the athletism. Same time, these events are made to entertain and make money and that doesnt work with oylmpia-style formats.
Now with Khabib, the UFC has alot of new fans following him. As Khabib said, Ireland 6Mio people, Russia 150Mio - plus, thanks to that religion angle (smartly played), they extended their reach way beyond that. All good paying fans. Khabib will get a record purse for the next match.
Perhaps it was Khabib, who really after so many years, never realized its entertainment first and now he sees the benefits (which I still dont buy, he comes across as very smart and aware of his surroundings no matter how much he tries to portray himself as someone living in the "mountains" as he puts it). Thanks to Conors complete and utter disaster promos and cheap xenophobia (well fitting in our times - similar to WWE during the 80/90s) he attracted an amount of fans for Khabib that even his next generation will go through college. If Conor would "somehow" survive all rounds with Khabib in a rematch and perhaps "win" by a very suspicious decision, a third one would probably guarantee both even more. Both have the highest amount of fans combined and legacy is nice... but it doesnt pay bills. Khabib can do a semi-assed match with a training schedule like Mayweather, still win in everyones eyes, they give Conor some crap victory and start hyping the final one, in which Khabib can eat Conor alive in the cage.

TBH I dont think Conor fights more than once per year from here on out. He will follow the Mayweather model from here on out and just fight in the summer.

Meant to say if he headlines against anyone else, as he should. But yeah most likely the rematch gets made.

cause of the brawl khabib vs conor 2 is so much bigger than nate vs conor 3 could ever have been.

Mcgregor was a champ champ. Cleaned out FW and is a top 10 LW. Khabib can’t even make weight at LW all the time and would get owened at WW lol. You know this to be true. Khabib is good, but he hasn’t faced an elite wrestle boxer.

you do know in the last year khabib crushed everyone so need to find something else to bring up about weigh issues.

for the record khabib only missed weight ONCE.

so what is this wrestler boxer you talk about? is that what you call nate diaz or dustin poriter?

so since khabib finished conor it still a fact that khabib never lost a round in the ufc.

you mean conor is stripped stripped or chump chump not champ champ.

the only thing you got right is khabib not a top 10 ww cause you know he a goat at 155.

Let’s be honest. No one cares about khabib

Khabib has made a career out of not fighting elite wrestle boxers. He would get wrecked by Kevin Lee, Justin gaethje, Colby Covington, Tyron Woodley, Prime GSP, johnny Hendricks, usman, he wouldn’t even be top 10 at WW. He is an overrated fighter that is for sure. I would bet on platinum over khabib

So when is mcgregor fighing tony? Or Diaz again. Those are exciting fights
Try harder.

Back