when is the phucking press for mcgregor khabeebi

Whoa Nelly

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
it's been a week now
fcking gimme smth

they don't even have to be in the same room, a conference call, or linked into a tv studio, i'm jonesing bad

anyone else like this or yall have lives?

Whoa Nelly! Calm er down!!!!

UFC is dying

tenor.gif

Conor "Khabib you dirtee russain yew!"
Khabib "So is Artem"
Conor "oh yeah shit"

Everytime i remember the upcoming press conference of 229. I get so fucking hyped and smile like a crazy mofo.

i have checked every day since the announcement
I'm already hyped, just gimme smth to chew on

Tickets go on sale August 17th I think. Maybe a presser will happen then. Not completely sure.
Edit:
229.PNG

The UFC just collects the money the fighters make for them. Spending it on advertising has never been their strength. They think that's the job of the fighters.

It doesn't help that Dana White is also a low energy promoter, and is just collecting checks at this point.

People at the top always find a way to siphon money from the real producers. It's white collar pimping.

The timing of it felt a little weird. Probably won't get a cool press tour like some of Conor's other fights, especially considering that it's just going to happen in Vegas, not Russia or anything.

Bitchin' about a press conference....

yeah

I wanna see if Khabib can take the mind games...or more accurately if the mind games can have any effect

First face off will be mega hype. Sherdog will be abuzz with "[fighter x] looks shook, he's gotten to, the fight is already won!"

UFC is still hiring security for the press conference.

This is the UFC we are talking about.

Serious possibility that they botch the promotion. Their marketing operation is small for a multi-billion dollar company, and is even smaller after WME budget cuts. The marketing department is supposedly largely staffed by relative novices and interns.

The UFC just collects the money the fighters make for them. Spending it on advertising has never been their strength. They think that's the job of the fighters.

It doesn't help that Dana White is also a low energy promoter, and is just collecting checks at this point.

People at the top always find a way to siphon money from the real producers. It's white collar pimping.

This is very true.

Back