When is trump fatigue going to set in? | Page 2

Discussion in 'The War Room' started by VivaRevolution, Oct 13, 2017 at 1:47 AM.

1. uncommon Brown Belt

uncommon
    i wonder if that fatigue is just reality

"oh i actually have to focus on improving myself now this sucks my fantasy of someone doing it for me doesnt exist"

2. method115 Steel Belt

method115
    I know I was watching Mr. Robot last night and while he starts talking about America's issues they are showing all these images of Trump. Kind of annoying.

Desdinova likes this.
  3. Overpressure Steel Belt

Overpressure
    I was wrong about the election but right about everything since. He's been exactly the disaster I expected and I was tired of his shit within a month.

4. lecter not even webscale

lecter
    Liberals BTFO again

bobgeese and TheTimeIsNotNow like this.
  5. Palis ♔ President of the War Room

Palis
    Sucks to suck. Now suck it up and deal with it.

Farmer Br0wn, ShadowRun and Jim Bob like this.
  6. computer fogie Literally Senior Moderator

computer fogie
    I got this far on your hilarious list before the first compete failure. What makes you say that this deal was engineered by Trump? It was done before he took office. He merely signed a document, it was the previous admin that made the deal

I wonder if the rest of your list is as false as this? I think it's just a jumble of mostly bullshit

7. TheTimeIsNotNow Brown Belt

TheTimeIsNotNow
    Somebody is tired of winning

cleetus likes this.
  8. Devout Pessimist Tragic Vision

Devout Pessimist
    I might laugh myself to death if Trump wins again in 2020. The lefties are already tiring themselves through endless whining, crying and name calling and Trump has only been President since January. The utter defeat and brokenness in their eyes after another Trump presidency will be too hilarious.

cleetus likes this.
  9. Devout Pessimist Tragic Vision

Devout Pessimist
    Peasants walk while royalty rest their feet.

Farmer Br0wn likes this.
  10. Overpressure Steel Belt

Overpressure
    Or golfing, maybe

11. Toothless King Brown Belt

Toothless King
    mandalay bay

fucked up, but I lol'ed

12. panamaican Forum Moderator

panamaican
    It will set in when the actions he's undertaking cease to have meaningful impact on the lives of people. But so long as his actions will potentially have an adverse affect on millions of lives, then fatigue will never set in. People just won't ignore things that are going to affect them just because they weren't affected by some other thing. And politics is one of those things that people never seem to grow tired of discussing.

We can grow fatigues of celebs or songs or random other things because they don't really benefit/hurt our lives. Even overseas politics falls in that boat but local stuff has an indefinite shelf life.

13. Devout Pessimist Tragic Vision

Devout Pessimist
    The Left has been the disaster.

14. Overpressure Steel Belt

Overpressure
    Not since the election. Who's in power?
    Who's in power?

Strychnine and zebby23 like this.
  15. zebby23 Green Belt

zebby23
    2 points about this and I agree mostly with your post. The right did this for 8 years under Obama so I'm surprised you are so shocked about it happening now. Also whatever political side you fall on I think most informed people agree that Trump lies so much are we supposed to sit back and act like it's not news? Half of his cabinet has quit or been fired and the other half seem to be looking for the exit. We have the secretary of state calling Trump a moron and he hasn't even passed any real legislation. His entire term so far is simply undoing Obama era policies. The whole thing is bizarre

I agree fatigue about politics in general is fair but Trump needs to be scrutinized much more closely than the traditional politician.

16. zebby23 Green Belt

zebby23
    Posters like this need to grow up. Trump can literally start a war with North Korea and all people like you will say is MAGA and look at those liberal tears. What exactly are you proving by making posts like this? I know of not one liberal who has actually shed tears about Trump and every intelligent person I know is dealing with it while knowing the guy is an absolute disaster. Just like you probably though about Obama. Can't we keep the discussion at at least a High School level?

SmilinDesperado and Strychnine like this.
  17. Devout Pessimist Tragic Vision

Devout Pessimist
    A better question is why is the left NOT in power. It's because they went full retard with feminism, identity politics, social justice nonsense, political correctness and smug self-righteousness. These are things the left have doubled and tripled down on since Trump became President.

18. Devout Pessimist Tragic Vision

Devout Pessimist
    Eight years of Obama turned the country into a politically correct cesspool where the left got more ridiculous as the years went by. Obama divided the country. Trump winning the election was a response to how out of control the left has become.

19. Overpressure Steel Belt

Overpressure
    Who's in power and why are they so ineffective and mired in chaos is the question.
    I love the obvious attempts to change the topic of discussion in these threads.
    "So and so other person did this other thing, the thread's about THAT now, and I'm so devious nobody noticed."
    ... just the way women like to argue, by changing the subject.

Sohei likes this.
  20. AnGrYcRoW I've done .... questionable things .

AnGrYcRoW
    Keep that head buried deep in the sand and pretend there aren't countless Republicans who feel the same way about Trump as people on the left do.

HIs diehards who refuse to acknowledge even the most minor of miss steps who defend every ridiculous twwet and deem anyone from their side who criticizes him as persona non grata are extremely amusing.

So thank you for today's entertainment

Strychnine likes this.