When it becomes possible to clone human beings......

Prime Rib

Au jus Belt.
Banned
Reaction score
Would you try to clone someone that has died in your life? Would you clone your first crush in H.S.? And let her age advance until the appropriate time? <Moves>

Would you set up having yourself cloned when you die?

2rwba4y.jpg

Would you try to clone someone that has died in your life? Would you clone your first crush in H.S.? And let her age advance until the appropriate time? <Moves>

Why when I die? If I had the juice I'd just make a clone army of myself and I'd make sure to up my stats through genetic modifications.

While I'd definitely clone a few women close to me I wouldn't do so for a romantic interest.

Most of us will be dead before we as a species get to that stage.

Why clone yourself when it'll just be someone else who walks and talks and looks like you but isn't you? You'd still die and he'd go on living.

What if you're a sadistic asshole and you make a genetically modified sadistic asshole clone who's stronger than you and he kills you and takes over your persona?

And why would we want to increase the number of Sherdog trolls?

Are you saying you would speed up your HS crush's development? If so, how would you teach her language, moral, and all that other jazz? You might as well be sleeping with a baby.

ps. do I really have nothing better to do right now? =(

Are you saying you would speed up your HS crush's development? If so, how would you teach her language, moral, and all that other jazz? You might as well be sleeping with a baby.

ps. do I really have nothing better to do right now? =(

I figured someone would focus on the HS crush. If I'm 45, she is created to please me until the age of consent. Then we get married. Don't fuck with my dream bro.

Yes to all of these.

When i hear people say that we should not play God, my automatic reaction is,

"Challenge accepted":)

My Adriana Lima army is reaching its prime as we speak

Yes to all of these.

When i hear people say that we should not play God, my automatic reaction is,

"Challenge accepted":)

Fascinates me as well. People don't want to realize the implications. People like @Johnny Mac wants to demonize it.

What would be so useful now is to clone organs if you should need them again. Chunks of liver.....several kidneys.....and your wardrobe isn't complete without a brand spanking new butthole!

Gonna clone the rock so we can . . . Do wholesome things together of course.

I would clone prime Sakuraba and prime Rickson and have them fight.

No, its not like they would have their previous memories or connection to you -- it would be really odd. I rather just download my consciousness into a badass avatar.

I would also clone beautiful women of all sorts, HS and celebrity crushes alike as well as whatever else I can think of, one at a time and take their clone virginity. Then behead them and go on to the next one so that no one else has the chance to have them again, only me and only once.

5169949-1001_nights_of_snowfall-016+%281%29.jpg

I would also clone beautiful women of all sorts, HS and celebrity crushes alike as well as whatever else I can think of, one at a time and take their clone virginity. Then behead them and go on to the next one so that no one else has the chance to have them again, only me and only once.

5169949-1001_nights_of_snowfall-016+%281%29.jpg

If you had it like that you would have to kill them as the next one came up. Otherwise it would be a constant cat fight.

Would you feel bad killing a clone knowing another one could be made easily?

If you had it like that you would have to kill them as the next one came up. Otherwise it would be a constant cat fight.

Would you feel bad killing a clone knowing another one could be made easily?
Of course, they would never see each other. Well, not alive at least. Might keep the heads in a jar or something.

Back