When Khabib jumped into the crowd

Azure

Sherdogology PhD.
@Black
Reaction score
I wish we would have landed on Drake and KO'd him.. Being from the Toronto area I hate the way he rides on the ball sacks of all the NBA guys at Raptors games.

Drake would press charges...

Khabib would've been in a lot of shit if he had hurt a non-MMA related person

Drake is a smart man, he wanted no smoke.

Simply stepped out the way and let Di”L”on Danis catch that “L”

dillon-danis-feature1.jpg

The cow jumped over the moon

Khabib jumped over the cage.

Literally just jumped 10 feet in the air, no hands or nothing, straight from the floor. He was flying like some sort of eagle or something.

drakes face tho, omg, it was like he just found out someone was pregnant and about to have his baby

More likely he was worried that Khabib was about to impregnate him.

Drake is now russian apparently

I wish we would have landed on Drake and KO'd him.. Being from the Toronto area I hate the way he rides on the ball sacks of all the NBA guys at Raptors games.
"OMG, I hate how he interacts with NBA players! I hope someone punches him unconscious"

The triggered generation.

"OMG, I hate how he interacts with NBA players! I hope someone punches him unconscious"

The triggered generation.

Drake is annoying as fuck at the ACC but i don't think I am triggered by wishing Khabib stomped his face.. I would be ok if Conor did it too. Pretty calm about the whole thing.

You can love you some Drake all you want..

Drake is annoying as fuck at the ACC but i don't think I am triggered by wishing Khabib stomped his face.. I would be ok if Conor did it too. Pretty calm about the whole thing.

You can love you some Drake all you want..
A triggered sociopath. You're no big deal.

Back