When Presidents sound retarded

Reading through this thread, Trump really does make a guy like Bush sound like a genius wordsmith.

UnconsciousHighGroundbeetle.gif
<{jackyeah}>

Seems to be between Drumpf and Dubya for most retarded so far. Who will win?

"I stand for anti-bigotry, anti-Semitism, and anti-racism."
- George HW Bush

I figure there's lots of material for a thread like this from decades of leaders. Let's begin with our current Oval Office disaster.

"North Dakota is an inspiring example of the amazing things that are possible when we unleash the genius of American innovators, unite the red tape (sic) --and I'll tell you and we have to unite everything and all that red tape becomes beautiful when you get rid of it, but, and we're getting rid of-- are we getting rid of a lot of red tape, by the way...?"
If only Little Ms. Perfect Hillary Clinton had won, and continued to stroke your fragile ego.

WAR TRUMP

Last edited:
Seems to be between Drumpf and Dubya for most retarded so far. Who will win?
Dubya said stupid stuff because he's not a wordsmith. its mostly 'he fucked up that phrase but you know what he meant'. Trump actually just says stupid shit that everybody around him looks confused as to his intent, that requires up to 48 hours to 'clarify'.

Dubya said stupid stuff because he's not a wordsmith. its mostly 'he fucked up that phrase but you know what he meant'. Trump actually just says stupid shit that everybody around him looks confused as to his intent, that requires up to 48 hours to 'clarify'.
That's a good point. Trump wins and he's not even a year in yet.

Sorry, guys, you don't get to bitch about retarded presidents until this is your president:

029CFF4F000004B0-4457280-image-a-26_1493418690038.jpg

"We have a lot of kids who don't know what works means. They think work is a four-letter word." - Hillary Clinton

"We are going to take things away from you on behalf of the common good." -Hillary Clinton

"The Middle East is obviously an issue that has plagued the region for centuries." - Obama

Always been creepy to me that dude's have a teleprompter. God forbid anything blanks out and we have to hear what you actually think.

Always been creepy to me that dude's have a teleprompter. God forbid anything blanks out and we have to hear what you actually think.
Having to wing it in the middle of a difficult policy outline....

... is never something Donald Trump will have to do. Because he doesn't outline policy,

Having to wing it in the middle of a difficult policy outline....

... is never something Donald Trump will have to do. Because he doesn't outline policy,
Yeah, but not just Trump. I think Trump acually does go off script a fair amount. If I had to wing it, it would probably change tone but would come off pretty sincere. Don't know that's the case for any career politician.

Yeah, but not just Trump. I think Trump acually does go off script a fair amount. If I had to wing it, it would probably change tone but would come off pretty sincere. Don't know that's the case for any career politician.
It's a fascinating question, innit

I might just tell em. "... what I was going to say is gone now, so I'm gonna wing it..."

It's a fascinating question, innit

I might just tell em. "... what I was going to say is gone now, so I'm gonna wing it..."
I always play "what I would have said". It's always witty and poignant and took me like 3 days to come up with.

Back