When Presidents sound retarded

I figure there's lots of material for a thread like this from decades of leaders. Let's begin with our current Oval Office disaster.

"North Dakota is an inspiring example of the amazing things that are possible when we unleash the genius of American innovators, unite the red tape (sic) --and I'll tell you and we have to unite everything and all that red tape becomes beautiful when you get rid of it, but, and we're getting rid of-- are we getting rid of a lot of red tape, by the way...?"
Last time I googled "Obama gaff", Obama was just beginning to pretend and clown himself into the "office of the president elect"(lmao) and was so far ahead in gaffes that It was not even a contest.

Last time I googled "Obama gaff", Obama was just beginning to pretend and clown himself into the "office of the president elect"(lmao) and was so far ahead in gaffes that It was not even a contest.
So instead of talking about it, make with the search results in the form of quotes.

Well his i.q. is one of the highest
landscape-1479206864-donald-trump-wrong.gif

0mrNz.gif

Last edited:
Back