When Rogan gave Schaub the reality check on his MMA career..

MMA fan93

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
A lot of people bashed Rogan for doing it to a friend on such a public platform.. but i heard today in some Schaub interview that Rogan wanted to edit out that part on the podcast to be uploaded on youtube.. but Schaub insisted that it needed to be there as he wanted the unfiltered, real thing to reach out to the public.

Why do you guys think Schaub would want his ass kicking out there? To garner publicity and attention? Is it because he keeps it real and deserves respect? Or is he just to dumb to realise?

What did Rogan say?

I think it was because Schaub wanted to show his real side or something like that. He's mentioned it before, don't remember wtf he said tho. Don't know why people were bashing Rogan, he was 100% honest with his friend and told him the cold hard truth. Not alot of "friends" would do that. Besides they could have edited it out, it wasn't live.

That single event sent Schaub career to the stratosphere compared to what it was before, Schaub should be eternally thankful to Joe.

I wish someone would do it to me

He didn’t want to fight anymore. Now that may just be the cover story due to the shellacking he received from Rogan. But he claims to have not wanted any part of being a pro fighter as a career.

If only Schaub would give Rogan a reality check on his career as a stand up comic

I'm pretty sure the podcast was live, so even if Rogan had uploaded it without this part, someone would've recorded it anyway, wouldn't help at all.

That said, i don't know and don't care.

"Really I think you'd be surprised, Id think he'd fuck you up"

*Schaub makes stupid face*

Always one of my favorite moments

A lot of people bashed Rogan for doing it to a friend on such a public platform.. but i heard today in some Schaub interview that Rogan wanted to edit out that part on the podcast to be uploaded on youtube.. but Schaub insisted that it needed to be there as he wanted the unfiltered, real thing to reach out to the public.

Why do you guys think Schaub would want his ass kicking out there? To garner publicity and attention? Is it because he keeps it real and deserves respect? Or is he just to dumb to realise?

6ab2fee3db10aa61005310f43394df7a5a32e0c2_hq.gif

93aa6c7af6b86ce201dd58e5df329b6c.gif

the-art-of-the-deal-quotes-jkhdpwhh-96242.png

Maybe-it-s-all-part-of-a-plan

I once heard an interview where Schaub said "my man" and "bro" a few times

It was so long ago, but I'm still reeling from the savagery of it.

Without a doubt the worst punishment Schaub took in his life, fighting career be damned.

Back