When Rogan gave Schaub the reality check on his MMA career..

It was so long ago, but I'm still reeling from the savagery of it.

Without a doubt the worst punishment Schaub took in his life, fighting career be damned.

That Big Country KO tho.........

Little did Rogan know about the monster he'd be creating.

Now we have the bullying, unfunny, egotistical, joke-stealing "comedian" Schaub to haunt us all. And Rogan can't do anything, because he'd have to admit he made a huge mistake by encouraging Schaub to go on that path.
I'm a big fan of both but goddamn, that is fucking funny and you deserve a like.

I think it was because Schaub wanted to show his real side or something like that. He's mentioned it before, don't remember wtf he said tho. Don't know why people were bashing Rogan, he was 100% honest with his friend and told him the cold hard truth. Not alot of "friends" would do that. Besides they could have edited it out, it wasn't live.
It's time to tell you the cold hard truth my friend.... A lot is two separate words, not one. I had to tell you.

It's time to tell you the cold hard truth my friend.... A lot is two separate words, not one. I had to tell you.
English isn't my first language and i'm thankful that you just told me that. Thank you for giving me the cold hard truth my friend.

If Schaub would be stealing jokes Rogan would confront him. Google Joe Rogan vs Carlos Mencia and enjoy the show.

I dont get haters. Is it really something away from you that Schaub is successful? If anything he is a positive role model, showing that with hard work and a good attitude you can change your career even past 30.. i guess jealousy is a disease, and youre infected

But that's the irony here. Schaub has stolen material from others multiple times. From Adam Sandler movies to Chris D'Elia.

I don't know whether Rogan doesn't know, or he just ignores it because he's the one who sponsored Schaub and admitting would make himself look bad too. I'd bet on Rogan not knowing though.

Schaub is not a positive role model. He's a bully, completely full of himself and backstabs his "friends" in public. Besides he's barely literate and a god awful analyst. The only positives I can come up with is his incredible ability to fail upward and befriend people who can help him.

Besides he didn't change his career with hard work, he got the comedy career handed to him on a silver platter by Rogan and Callen. He's been granted incredible shortcuts by being as well connected as he is. He hasn't paid his dues as a standup comedian, not by a long stretch.

But that's the irony here. Schaub has stolen material from others multiple times. From Adam Sandler movies to Chris D'Elia.

I don't know whether Rogan doesn't know, or he just ignores it because he's the one who sponsored Schaub and admitting would make himself look bad too. I'd bet on Rogan not knowing though.

Schaub is not a positive role model. He's a bully, completely full of himself and backstabs his "friends" in public. Besides he's barely literate and a god awful analyst. The only positives I can come up with is his incredible ability to fail upward and befriend people who can help him.

Besides he didn't change his career with hard work, he got the comedy career handed to him on a silver platter by Rogan and Callen. He's been granted incredible shortcuts by being as well connected as he is. He hasn't paid his dues as a standup comedian, not by a long stretch.
Any proof of this joke stealing? Delia has been on the fighter and the kid and he didnt say a god damn thing.. also i seriously doubt he is stealing jokes from a movie, movie jokes and stand up is totally different. He might have got the idea for a joke on a movie but i would hardly call that stealing.

Also who has he backstabbed publicly? I follow some of his shit but i have totally missed this. If you mean dissing Bryan on the podcast, youre so lost i cant help you.

Its ridiculous to say he doesnt work hard. He produces about 8 hours of content to youtube weekly, on top of that he tours all the time doing stand up gigs and works on tv on multiple shows.

NO ONE, NOT EVEN THE GOD OF COMEDY CAN GIVE YOU A STAND UP CAREER. Yeah someone else can write you the jokes (which i dont know happens in Brendans case) but you have to perform and if youre bad you BOMB. no amount of Rogans and Callens calling you funny will make people laugh if youre bad.

Yeah he has got some shortcuts. Thats called playing your assets. Being on TUF helped, KOing CroCop helped, being on JRE and being a decent guest helped. Ofc having fame helps but is does JACKSHIT if youre not constantly hustling and trying to use it!

I hope your not from Finland. After typing this i realized that youre one of those bitter haters and we have enough of that bunch over here without you.

It also gave Schaub a little public empathy for retiring. Rather than retiring and everyone being like 'well he wasn't good, and he's only getting worse, who cares', people started talking about 'Thats a smart move, get out before you take too much damage'.

Then he goes on a few weeks later or whatever and says hes retired, and would only do superfights ..... as if any fucking fight with Brendan Schaub in it could be considered a superfight...then he grew into the tool we now know today.

It also gave Schaub a little public empathy for retiring. Rather than retiring and everyone being like 'well he wasn't good, and he's only getting worse, who cares', people started talking about 'Thats a smart move, get out before you take too much damage'.

Then he goes on a few weeks later or whatever and says hes retired, and would only do superfights ..... as if any fucking fight with Brendan Schaub in it could be considered a superfight...then he grew into the tool we now know today.

The Schaub would be the biggest drawl in the heavyweight division if he came back today.

May not be everyone's taste but Rogan is a very successful comic, bro

lil yachty is a successful rapper

as a fan of JRE I used to wish I liked Joe's stand up but it's really not very good

Back