When she strains to not look at you

Jake the Muss

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
Anybody experience this?

I experienced this yesterday. I was in the grocery store, and saw this stunning woman. Long dark hair, medium height, tight waist with T&A ratio that could be in the New Sherdog Thick Girls Thread V1: Está Gruesa! thread. Just my type.

I was over by the bell peppers, and she walked up right next to me as I was tying up my bag. I put my peppers in my cart that was nearby, and went back to spark up a conversation. I started off with saying how all the peppers seemed soft, and she agreed.

I started looking through the peppers with her to find the right one. I was saying how the best ones were at the bottom since they try and put the older ones on top. I found one and offered it, but it was a yellow pepper and she wanted an orange one. We were totally up in each other's space, seemed to be comfortable, and had a seamless rapport, but the weird thing was that she never made eye contact.

Anyways, I took that as not having a high level of interest, and carried on with my shopping. I went down the rest of the aisle (checked the meats, picked up different cheeses, wraps), and swung back down the next aisle in the fruit section. I looked over, and she was still looking for an orange pepper.

So, anyways, I work my way through the fruit section and she comes down the aisle. First time I had a look at her face. She was beautiful. I was hoping she would make eye contact so I could ask her if she found the right one, but she didn't. In fact, I could feel her straining not to look.

{<huh}

What's up with that? I think she was single, because she had a basket and didn't have any problems being next to me. She wasn't turned off, at least I didn't sense that.

Help me to understand this, because I might see her again, and I want to get to know her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Update_23May18:

I figured it out sherbros!! I attract shy girls.

What's going on is that they are attracted to me, but their social anxiety is getting the better of them, so their actions do not align with how they actually feel, which is what I am sensing.

They put themselves in my orbit as an invitation for me to make the first move. I approach them to spark a conversation, but because they are not giving me clear signs of interest, I am taking that as mixed signals. I am not going to sweat someone if they are not interested.

Guys have a bias about women being more competent in social situations because we think that they are so used to getting approached, especially if they are hot, but the truth is that women fear being rejected by guys that they are interested in. So they clam up in the moment, and they end up beating themselves up after the moment.

Now I get it. Man, that shit was driving me nuts.

Anyways, I wanted to pass that knowledge on. I am going to buy a book on shyness so that I can get those types, because they are smoking hot. I swear to god. Real life unicorns.

Last edited:
Dont say that man.

It will just make you regret not gettinf that number. Could of maybe banged her or she become your gf down road.

Instead you went home with your hand and the Dog. I not say same dang bang but hmmm this weekend you couls have date but instead you dont.

Tell her how you feel on Craigslist “missed connections “
She probably checks that for messages

Dont say that man.

It will just make you regret not gettinf that number. Could of maybe banged her or she become your gf down road.

Instead you went home with your hand and the Dog. I not say same dang bang but hmmm this weekend you couls have date but instead you dont.

Yeah thanks for reminding me dude.

"Anyways, I took that as not having a high level of interest, and carried on with my shopping. I went down the rest of the aisle (checked the meats, picked up different cheeses, wraps), and swung back down the next aisle in the fruit section. I looked over, and she was still looking for an orange pepper."

Dude if it takes her like 15 minutes to pick an orange pepper out of a bin of orange peppers that's a hard fucking pass. How's she going to make actual decisions in life? It probably takes her like 3 hours to get dressed in the morning. Say hello to being late for every fucking event you ever go to. Nah bro you gotta move on.

"Anyways, I took that as not having a high level of interest, and carried on with my shopping. I went down the rest of the aisle (checked the meats, picked up different cheeses, wraps), and swung back down the next aisle in the fruit section. I looked over, and she was still looking for an orange pepper."

Dude if it takes her like 15 minutes to pick an orange pepper out of a bin of orange peppers that's a hard fucking pass. How's she going to make actual decisions in life? It probably takes her like 3 hours to get dressed in the morning. Say hello to being late for every fucking event you ever go to. Nah bro you gotta move on.

I know, I thought that was kind of neurotic. I'm not captain save a hoe, but it didn't bother me that much, because I've been there.

It could be that she just doesn't like making eye contact with people. She may be shy or self-conscious about something.

And yes, beautiful women are also self-conscious about things including things related to their appearance.

Maybe TS is like disturbingly grotesque. Ever think of that TS? You ugly mofo girls don't even want to look at.

Also LOL @ "I was waiting for her to make eye contact before asking if she found the pepper."

Why would you need to wait for eye contact to ask such a mundane question? Especially when you were already talking to her just minutes before.

If I want to ask someone something, even a stranger, I just walk up to them and start talking. I don't wait for them to look me in the face.

Holy fucking overthink, Batman!

In fact, I could feel her straining not to look.

Just because you felt it doesn't mean that was the case. Sounds like you just psyched yourself out of approaching her. This and that "Oh man, she took 15 minutes to pick out a pepper, let's analyze your entire future with her" - that's psyching yourself out of talking to a woman because you have low self esteem.

Your approach line of "all peppers seem soft" was weak af too. She could see you coming a mile away. Shit, you could have used "Ever stick one of these in your ass?" and you'd have got a better reaction.

Holy fucking overthink, Batman!

Just because you felt it doesn't mean that was the case. Sounds like you just psyched yourself out of approaching her. This and that "Oh man, she took 15 minutes to pick out a pepper, let's analyze your entire future with her" - that's psyching yourself out of talking to a woman because you have low self esteem.

Your approach line of "all peppers seem soft" was weak af too. She could see you coming a mile away. Shit, you could have used "Ever stick one of these in your ass?" and you'd have got a better reaction.

lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back